Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: is it just me or did Oregon go in a direction that no body could have ever imagined?

I must apologize to NIKE, I forgot Under Armor (who are weak) make the Univ. of Maryland uniforms. Why? Surprise surprise, the owner of Under Armor is also a Maryland Alum and they are out of Baltimore. I get the whole "these are the color of the Maryland flag" motif, since I lived in Annapolis until recently for the last four years. But, overkill anyone?? Talk about gaudy!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: is it just me or did Oregon go in a direction that no body could have ever imagined?

I never like Oregon jerseys, but this new one was interesting. I *did* like the helmet, as it appeared to be a flat black, as opposed to the usual shiny style. The numbering and name, I'm not sure. It was definitely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I must apologize to NIKE, I forgot Under Armor (who are weak) make the Univ. of Maryland uniforms. Why? Surprise surprise, the owner of Under Armor is also a Maryland Alum and they are out of Baltimore. I get the whole "these are the color of the Maryland flag" motif, since I lived in Annapolis until recently for the last four years. But, overkill anyone?? Talk about gaudy!
    well hopefully my team (miami hurricanes) puts those uniforms in the dirt tomorrow.

as far as the oregon unis' go, its a little to much. what is it like 200-300 different uni combo's that they can possibly wear every game? thats rediculous.

I also respect the simplicity that the traditional powerhouses use. Al golden is a penn state man and he's already in talks with nike to bring us back to the old style cane uni's from back in the 80's. Cant wait to see that look.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    LOL, those Maryland uniforms look like the teams in the movie "Any Given Sunday", some of the fugliest I have seen....

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    LOL, those Maryland uniforms look like the teams in the movie "Any Given Sunday", some of the fugliest I have seen....

+1