Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Steiner weighs in on Eli Manning controversy

Quote Originally Posted by pungent View Post
    Not sure why Brooks is evading my question about Brandon, but it's probably safe to say he's not coming here to address our concerns. Give your book the title "You gotta have balls" but don't have any to come here to speak to us. Even if the allegations turn out false, who would want to support a company led by someone with such character?
    I'm not evading anything, I just don't want to comment on every response this thread generates. As I've said previously I don't like to speculate or say things for no reason. If I comment just to comment I'm not lending anything of any purpose or insight to the discussion and see no purpose in doing that. I prefer that any of my involvement here be consistent with the purpose of the forum which I believe is for collectors to discuss and educate.

If you would like to engage Brandon in a conversation feel free to reach out to him, he is extremely accessible and always willing to help our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Thanks fore responding on the LOA issue. For myself, foremost I wanted to be sure someone was aware and really only wanted an acknowledgment. When one isn't give, then it looks fishy.

Thank you again for responding. Hopefully someone is held accountable.
    Yes absolutely aware and we appreciate members of the forum being so engaged in the discussion. Like I said earlier not sure who the e-mails were sent to or why no response was given and I'd be happy to help anytime just e-mail me direct.

Quote Originally Posted by BCowan View Post
    Yes absolutely aware and we appreciate members of the forum being so engaged in the discussion. Like I said earlier not sure who the e-mails were sent to or why no response was given and I'd be happy to help anytime just e-mail me direct.
    I bet I can find who I sent mine to.

Any new info here?

I too was wondering if anything came of this. It was all kinds of hot news Super Bowl week here in NY and on the worldwide leader and then Peyton loses and *Poof the coverage disappears.

Our hobby gets enough warranted and valid scrutiny from the JO related issues, Operation Bullpen, hell a known dealer was arrested at the National. If Steiner had something to do with it, we should know. If they were drug though the mud wrongly by a bitter ex-employee, we should know. If Eli did or didn't do this on purpose with or without Giants equipment managers assistance, we should know.

Someone, anyone, poke the bear until he becomes a dead horse.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

This is the most recent article including Manning's documents regarding the accusations. He denies everything obviously.

http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/....google.com%2F

I should say the most recent I could find. This is from a April 7th