Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Where to e-mail questions?

Hi,
    Am interested in a store item but prefer to not discuss publically. How/who do you e-mail with questions about GUU store items? I understand each item has its own thread with auction robot but a lot of us (I assume others feel as I do) don't like to make our interest and negotiatons public while we are considering a purchase, makes us feel rushed, shares things we don't always like to share, etc.

I used the contactGUU link and sent questions, is that the best way?
    Thanks.

Mike
    historydogs@yahoo.com

Re: Where to e-mail questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Number9 View Post
    Hi,
    Am interested in a store item but prefer to not discuss publically. How/who do you e-mail with questions about GUU store items? I understand each item has its own thread with auction robot but a lot of us (I assume others feel as I do) don't like to make our interest and negotiatons public while we are considering a purchase, makes us feel rushed, shares things we don't always like to share, etc.

I used the contactGUU link and sent questions, is that the best way?
    Thanks.
    Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post. Those interested in contacting us directly can do so via the links on the site, through private messaging, private emails or by phone. Just wanted to let you know we did receive your email today and, as requested, we will respond to you privately.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Re: Where to e-mail questions?

Hi Chris,
    Thanks for posting here, and for the e-mails. Will be logged in Monday at about 1-2 p.m. to follow up.
    Thanks.

Mike