Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    GUUAuctionAdmin

Larry Johnson 9-23-2007 Kansas City Chiefs Autographed, Game Worn Jersey (Photomatched)

Please use this thread for any questions or comments about this item. Click here to view Item Description.

Re: Larry Johnson 9-23-2007 Kansas City Chiefs Autographed, Game Worn Jersey (Photomatched)

where's the photomatch?

rudy.

Re: Larry Johnson 9-23-2007 Kansas City Chiefs Autographed, Game Worn Jersey (Photomatched)

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post
    where's the photomatch?

rudy.

I agree. On all items that are said to be "photomatched", a photo of some sort definitely needs to be part of the auction description. That should have already been provided on all auctions before they even started.

team repair, upper right shoulder, back of jersey. getty image 81415207.
    paint transfer, right top right shoulder. 77038287.

robert

this one seems weak. the SI image is too dark. lets lighten it up a bit so we can see whats going on. the white shoulder marks are inconclusive. can't tell if they're the exact same ones. come on man, show me a match. a real, solid match. something that makes me say "ain't no doubt in my mind, that's the one!".

rudy.

Don't think you can call this a match. Like Rudy said, the first one is too dark to tell, and for the second one, your jersey has a dot with a line right next to it. The line is large enough that it would show on the getty pic, but I can't see it. Might be the same jersey, but can't call it a match IMO.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

game photo: small rectangular mark positioned upward and to the right.
    lot jersey: small repair in exactly the same location, same size and positioned upward and to the left.

game photo: white transfer marks at the shoulder pad area.
    lot jersey: white transfer marks in exactly the same location.

game photo: taken from a 09/23/07 game.
    lot jersey: said to be from a game played on 09/23/07.

pretty compelling imo....

robert