Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

View Poll Results: Do You Think Dividing The GUU Forum Into Seperate Sports Could Be Beneficial?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 83.33%
  • No

7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: O/T - Dividing The Game Used Universe Forum Into Sections - Thoughts?

Why do the MODS need to respond? The site is offered for free, just enjoy it as it is! It was this way for over six years, and is fine as it is! If you don't like it create yourselves your own new site!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Why do the MODS need to respond? The site is offered for free, just enjoy it as it is! It was this way for over six years, and is fine as it is! If you don't like it create yourselves your own new site!!!
    Since you are a baseball collector you probably have no problem with the way this forum is run. 75% of this forum is baseball. The rest is Football, Basketball, and Hockey. I enjoy being part of the GUU forum and would not like a new one because I like everyone on this forum. I bet if it was reversed, and 75% was football you would want the change. According to the poll, many are for the change. I would just like a moderator to respond, so we know they hear us.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Since you are a baseball collector you probably have no problem with the way this forum is run. 75% of this forum is baseball. The rest is Football, Basketball, and Hockey. I enjoy being part of the GUU forum and would not like a new one because I like everyone on this forum. I bet if it was reversed, and 75% was football you would want the change. According to the poll, many are for the change. I would just like a moderator to respond, so we know they hear us.
    They hear you. They heard you when all of you guys have asked about the classifieds, etc etc. Didnt get a response for that one did ya?

You guys need to realize that threads like dividing this forum and the classifieds section is considered "extras" on this site and Im pretty sure they dont care about that stuff. Why do you think they never respond to any of you guys about anything? Only responses you get is when you ask questions about an auction item during the annual GUU auction. Sad really.

You guys are wasting your time with this "extra" talk. Theres a reason why I really dont comment nowadays. This site isnt what it used to be. Its just not fun anymore....and thats really too bad!