Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned

Re: NBA Christmas Day Jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Didn't win any, but tried for a few of them -- Who is going for the Cavs, Lakers, and Knicks Christmas Day jerseys? They end tomorrow night.
    I am going to pass on the Knicks there are so many Knicks jerseys on the market and none of the players are that great, even David Lee is far, far from a superstar. And yes this is coming from a Knicks fan. The Cavs except for Lebron and Shaq have alot of mediorce players on their roster but if JTNBAFAN does not go for those two maybe I will but there is no point bidding against him. The Lakers are another story most of those jerseys I would love to have.

I was really disappointed that the Nuggets & Blazers jerseys didn't go up for auction.
    A bunch of guys on both teams that I was interested in.

There's still a couple non superstar players I may go after on the Knicks & Cavs, but I may just focus on some of the all-star stuff instread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post
    I was really disappointed that the Nuggets & Blazers jerseys didn't go up for auction.
    A bunch of guys on both teams that I was interested in.

There's still a couple non superstar players I may go after on the Knicks & Cavs, but I may just focus on some of the all-star stuff instread.

i was able to pick this up last year...

Quote Originally Posted by game jersey View Post
    i was able to pick this up last year...

Very nice. Game worn or game issued?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Ahhhhh I love B.Roy!

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Very nice. Game worn or game issued?
    All my jerseys are game worn, Roy was 1st half of the christmas game. i might as well show these off too

Durant had 44 points that game, second the last home Sonics jerseys he ever wore. I think this jersey was worn more than just that game, it has lots of wear and signs of washing. All my jerseys are also photomatched from the game too.

oh yeah the durant was also worn during a double overtime game, and when i got it was SOAKED! It smelled like armpits, and even to this day it still smells...

Hope you guys enjoyed the Christmas auction. I left everyone available except for 2 jerseys, and only got 1 out of 2.

Holy Schnikee's! Lebron went for over $20k That's nuts for a simple Christmas Day jersey. I could see for Finals/AS game, but geez. I like that jtnbafan got beat out at the last minute by 'digger' for it. Eh he...

But JT did clean up on most of the other stars; Kobe, Garnett, Rondo, Allen... Why this guy has bank!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite613 View Post
    Hope you guys enjoyed the Christmas auction. I left everyone available except for 2 jerseys, and only got 1 out of 2.
    Hi there!

Are you planning going after all the all-star jerseys or just certain players? lol