Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: March pick-ups

Re: March pick-ups

ricardo requena champion ring 2004 angels minor league.-
    Attached Images Attached Images      

my 2008 GU Hanley Ramirez bat came in today..simply amazing in person..ball marks, pine tar, cracked at the handle. This was used on Aug 12, 2008 against the Cardinals..In the game Hanley hit his 26th HR of the season and 72nd of his Career, so theres a good chance this was the bat that was used for that. Overall im very happy to have this in my collection as my first GU bat of one of my favorite players.

Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks

It has been a good month for my 70's 80's Mets collection thanks to Scott for these..

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Got an awesome Jose Theodore Game used stick from the Caps/Penguins game on 3-24-10. getting it signed tomorrow at the signing VA. Also getting Ovechkin to sign a bunch of sticks and some other stuff. will post pics sunday

Chipper Jones 2009 Rawlings bat w/ Team LOA. The bat is pounded with use, it was broken in two and repaired. One of the most hammered Chipper bat's I have seen!

Got back from Spring Training last night. Was watching practice when Dusty Ryan (Padres) broke a bat....asked him for it and he had no problem giving it to me and signing it.

Then went to the game where I finally got Jim Edmonds to sign my GU Padres jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Chipper Jones 2009 Rawlings bat w/ Team LOA. The bat is pounded with use, it was broken in two and repaired. One of the most hammered Chipper bat's I have seen!

Is that the same bat from that cheap bat list the Braves sent out awhile back? Sucks that it's repaired though. I think I remember when that bat was broken. Chipper RARELY breaks his bats, and the only time I recall him breaking his bat in 2009 was in one of the last home series' at Turner Field.

Not game used but I finally found a 1919 White Sox replica full uniform.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Not game-used either but I thought it makes for a neat little story and I don't hang out in the autograph forum too often:

I moved to Cleveland about 2 months ago for a new job as the Director of Corporate Sales with the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League. On Thursday I got to hang out some with Bernie Kosar who is essentially the face of the franchise and a big part of revitalizing the AFL in Cleveland.

In anticipation of meeting Bernie, I picked up a Sports Illustrated from 1985 and had it signed... a very nice authentic man! Bernie told me he "missed those days."

Melvin Mora Louisville Slugger R 205 w/ cupped end (or at least half of one )