Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Rams Game Used Jerseys Prova Authenticated

This is a different item from the normal ones you see on here, This item is for a authentic WWE DIVA worn item used in a WWE event. The diva who wore this is Jackie Gayda/Haas. it is a 2 piece outfit. It includes the top and mini skirt bottom. I have attached a picture of her wearing the actual outfit. This also comes autographed by her, and will include her personal business card, and a autographed picture of her . If any interest just email me at bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com price is 150.00 if you have an offer in mind i of course consider those to .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The Shaun McDonald jersey is available at 130 dollars, that covers the jersey and shipping.

The Jackie Slater practice jersey is for 100 dollars, again covers the jersey, and the shipping.

The Jackie Gayda wwe event worn outfit i am reducing to 125 dollars, that covers the outfit, and shipping also.

If you are interested in any of these, please follow through with buying them if you say you are going to. I had a collector ask for me to hold the jersey till he got paid on friday. I agreed to do this. He then said he did not get the money order in the mail until that tuesday after friday. Here it is now a week later, and it has not arrived. He has not responded to 2 emails i have sent in the last few days just asking what is going on, if he still wants it. I had another collector ask about this jersey, and I told him that I had promised to hold this jersey for the one who had said he was going to get it, and send payment on his payday. I have lost the chance to sell this jersey to a collector who was gracious to understand, and got another. So please only serious collectors only.

Just wanted to couch for Rams33, I purchased a few jerseys from him and I received them without delay. The deal was complete from payment on my end to receiving the jerseys on his end in right around a week, and I couldn't be any happier with the jerseys!

-Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by tilley72 View Post
    Just wanted to couch for Ramsrule, I purchased a few jerseys from him and I received them without delay. The deal was complete from payment on my end to receiving the jerseys on his end in right around a week, and I couldn't be any happier with the jerseys!

-Andrew
    Sorry a little fix to my original post, I got my members mixed up.

Hey thanks, I just want to say it was a pleasure to deal with you, you are great to communicate with, and really a decent guy.

Shaun McDonald jersey still available 130.00 covers the jersey, and shipping all together. priority mail, and a tracking number provided

Jackie Haas/Gayda wwe event worn outfit available for 130.00 for outfit and postage priority mail, and tracking number provided also

bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com is email if interested