Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 68 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Here's a good laugh in leau (sp?) of the recent weekend. Take a look at the "C" patch on this bad boy!

YIKES!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reebok-Authentic...item2c5a52bad1

Quote Originally Posted by d4347 View Post
    I will never root for jay cutler again. I don't care how much your knee hurts, its the NFC championship. Tough character guys play through pain In big games. Superstars play hurt in big games. Cutler played so well last week in an attempt to change the national perception of his attitude and ability and then he pulls this nonsense this week. He better have something more serious than a sprain. Caleb haney for starter.

P.S. Todd Collins needs to buy his retirement home in Florida and go away.
    I hope you're not continuing to buy into all the BS surrounding this "Cutler controversy" as many fans are. The guy had an injury, he tried to go back in, and the head coach told him no. Seems pretty simple to me, Cutler is getting killed for no reason.

Until you lose part of your knee and try to walk on it, much less play on it, you have no idea. A 2nd degree MCL tear is some serious stuff. Take from a guy who's still playing on bad knees. I still feel the same way I always did about Cutler. I still think he's a more athletic, stronger armed Rex Grossman.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Here's a good laugh in leau (sp?) of the recent weekend. Take a look at the "C" patch on this bad boy!

That's hilarious. There are some dumb mofos out there.

Banned

Cool Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    That's hilarious. There are some dumb mofos out there.
    Look at the bright side...at least he didn't try to tell us it was game used...

Dave Miedema

BEARS FANS-

Congrats on a pretty damn good year. I have a feeling the Bears & Packers are gonna be hanging around the NFL Playoffs for awhile.

Just landed these shoes.....

Attached Images Attached Images  

I hated to see the season end, but I some of the players I knew took care of me.

Chris Williams gave me the cleats he wore at during the 2011 NFC Championship game against Green Bay and signed it as such. I'm pretty sure I got a good photo match:

Devin Aromashodu game used cleats (told me he wore them in has last game; most likely won't be back)

Zackary Bowman used cleats (most likely practice worn...didn't mention any game use in them....but one of the pairs is for trade!)

Marcus Harrison used cleats (most likely practice worn is he was often inactive this season)

-Desi

Hey Desi, awesome pickups man, nice stuff you got there. if you ever think about parting with the aromashodu cleats i would like to throw my name in the mix for them. In any case, thanks for sharing.

I was able to photomatch my Charles Tillman jersey from 9/16/07 vs Chargers

Here's the jersey again

Here's the photomatches from the game

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller