Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2001 Craig Biggio Game used Jersey - NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by eGameUsed View Post
    The seller has been issued a refund. I promised to issue a refund, which I did. I was working with the seller on the purchase of other itemsm, which have been completed. These were private dealings and none of your business.

As for my silence, I rarely come to this board anymore. I was unaware an update was needed by those people on this board that continue to try and bait people and cause problems. At no point was I contacted by anymore prior to this thread being started or continued, a direct violation of forum rules.
    Chris has been contacted several times about this jersey, both in person and via email. However, it's a new excuse every time. As of last weekend, Les had still not received a refund. I have emailed Les to find out if he has indeed received his money back. I will keep the forum posted on the latest developments. It is everybody's business when fake jerseys are sold, even if there was no intent to mislead on the part of the seller.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Hey Astros collectors, buy from people you trust. There are several quality collectors and dealers who deal in Astros stuff so there is no reason to feel "forced" to deal with someone who you dont have 100% confidence in. By now, we all know who plays it straight and who does not, 100% return plocy should be standard.

Banned

Leslie,

Since you feel obligated to make my dealings your cause. Yes, Les and I met and have had multiple discussions about items he had available. Les has never complained about my delay, as we were trying to meet again in person to exchange the refund and jersey. I guess you could call having a baby right after Les and I met the first time, having a 2 week trip to Singapore, a very hectic work schedule with travel, and a few weeks of vacation with my wife and newborn an excuse, but call it what you want. Les and I have been in contact every couple of weeks. Again, not entirely sure why I have to answer to you, but the refund had been completed. Again, Les and I have been in communication and he has never voiced complaint to me, but understand my hectic schedule. Please do verify this with Les. so you can report back to the forum and my promise was fulfilled.

Les was very appreciative that after 9 years, I honored my commitment as 100% authenticity. Not sure many people can give examples where they honored something like that 9 years after a transaction. But again, there is not one single instance where I have not honored that!

Thanks,

Les got the money back today. So I am glad this story had a happy ending.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408