Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your June Pickups!

I took another off my Big Red Machine list for '75 and '76 teams:

'75 Doug Flynn H&B G105 knobless bat

Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Here's a couple of my pickups...The Pacman Jones is actually an 06, which I am keeping, but I have an away jersey of Pac's for sale.

Rocky Boiman 2004 away jersey
    Pacman Jones 2006 home jersey
    Lance Schulters 2004 away jersey

Garrison Hearst 1997 away gamer-custom hem and sleeves. Used either vs. Philly or the Rams. Unique Team letter.

Bryant Young 1994 RARE rookie non-throwback gamer worn vs KC Chiefs. Numerous repairs and hits! Only time Montana faced Steve Young in an NFL game. Only game that season team wore white non throwback jerseys. The Steve Young shirt is coming next!!! Both Young shirts have team letters although the BY shirt has a unique team letter.

I also have picked up a 93 Steve Bono away gamer and a 96 TD Tommy Vardell home gamer. The Vardell is a beauty with numerous hits, field paint plus the 50th patch. Pics to follow.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 gamer and paying up to a 500$ finders fee for the right shirt!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Banned

My first pickup in awhile was a big one. Tim Duncan home jersey worn in Game 5 of the first round of the playoffs this year. Yes, it sucked they got upset by an 8th seed but Tim has been my favorite NBA player for many years even though he whipped my Knicks in the Finals back in the day. I think it may end up a significant jersey as well because it may be his last home jersey (or second to the last depending on hich half he wore it in). If there is a lockout and next season is lost I can't see Tim coming back at almost 37 after a year layoff, which wouldn't be bad because him and Shaq could go into the Hall together if that happened. The jersey is from MEIGray if your reading this thanks Barry. I don't like to plug businesses but what Barry has done in procuring the jerseys he is offering right now is just amazing!!! I never thought these players stuff would be available outside of an auction. Great job and hopefully you can make such a great selection availale next season.

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    Garrison Hearst 1997 away gamer-custom hem and sleeves. Used either vs. Philly or the Rams. Unique Team letter.

Bryant Young 1994 RARE rookie non-throwback gamer worn vs KC Chiefs. Numerous repairs and hits! Only time Montana faced Steve Young in an NFL game. Only game that season team wore white non throwback jerseys. The Steve Young shirt is coming next!!! Both Young shirts have team letters although the BY shirt has a unique team letter.

I also have picked up a 93 Steve Bono away gamer and a 96 TD Tommy Vardell home gamer. The Vardell is a beauty with numerous hits, field paint plus the 50th patch. Pics to follow.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 gamer and paying up to a 500$ finders fee for the right shirt!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Hey Paul, that Hearst is still calling my name and I know you can hear it. The pants need to come together with that shirt. LOL

Finally got a cool pair of cleats for my collection. 2010 Brandon Phillips game used Nike cleats.

- CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Quote Originally Posted by rdeversole View Post
    Finally got a cool pair of cleats for my collection. 2010 Brandon Phillips game used Nike cleats.
    Those are cool cleats. Are they custom embroidered?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Yeah they've got # 4 embroidered on the back of both. I've been looking for a good pair of Reds cleats for a while but most lately have had no identifing marks other than an inscription with the signature
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

"New Indians stuff to add to my collection"
    1. Victor Martinez game used bat
    2. Kerry Wood game used bat
    3. Jim Thome game used bat "finally got one"
    4. Beau Mills game used bat
    5. Asdrubal Cabrera game used bat
    6. Asdrubal Cabrera game used helmet from 2009 "just got it autographed today

Nice collection of Indians stuff!! Especially the Asdrubal helmet. If you ever decide to sell, keep me in mind. Looks like he put a nice sig on it as well. I ordered an 8x10 from the same signing, looking forward to recieving it in the mail and seeing if he added the inscription I was hoping for. Being a die hard cubs fan, that Woody bat is pretty cool as well.

Nick