Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Goldin Auctions at the National

Hi, I think there was a previous thread on this, but couldn't locate it. Just wanted tos ee who was going to the national from the forum....

Also, is anyone going to VIP party on Wednesday July 31st? If so, are you able to get multpleauto's fo Doc Gooden and/or Neal Anderson? I didn't see any restrictions mentiond online...

Are we still planning on meeting at noon at the Goldin Auctions booth? I am going to the Cubs game which is a 3 PM start....

Quote Originally Posted by misteremu View Post
    Are we still planning on meeting at noon at the Goldin Auctions booth? I am going to the Cubs game which is a 3 PM start....
    Yep, that is the plan. I will be there no matter how many people show up. As I said before, I would be happy to meet with one member or a hundred.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Hi, I think there was a previous thread on this, but couldn't locate it. Just wanted tos ee who was going to the national from the forum....

Also, is anyone going to VIP party on Wednesday July 31st? If so, are you able to get multpleauto's fo Doc Gooden and/or Neal Anderson? I didn't see any restrictions mentiond online...
    this is a good question, wish i had the awnser

Are you still buying us drinks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball-collector View Post
    Are you still buying us drinks ?
    Yes, drink are on me...I mean Ken...ah, I mean me.
    Christopher Cavalier

Having gone to these events before as a paying attendee, I know money can seem to flow out of your pocket for everything....parking, admission, hotels, airfare, not to mention whatever you purchase! The people at Goldin Auctions certainly understand that feeling.

That is why we are offering the following promotion at our booth that is intended to PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET. It is our way of trying to give back to the people who do business with us. I hope it can end of helping some of the GUU members who are attending the event:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....ULT0jWJg%3D%3D

I actually wish I was smart enough to come up with the idea but, unfortunately, I'm not that bright. However, if you have any questions about the promotion or need help with consignment questions for Goldin Auctions, please feel free to let me know. I am smart enough to help with those questions

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Having gone to these events before as a paying attendee, I know money can seem to flow out of your pocket for everything....parking, admission, hotels, airfare, not to mention whatever you purchase! The people at Goldin Auctions certainly understand that feeling.

That is why we are offering the following promotion at our booth that is intended to PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET. It is our way of trying to give back to the people who do business with us. I hope it can end of helping some of the GUU members who are attending the event:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....ULT0jWJg%3D%3D

I actually wish I was smart enough to come up with the idea but, unfortunately, I'm not that bright. However, if you have any questions about the promotion or need help with consignment questions for Goldin Auctions, please feel free to let me know. I am smart enough to help with those questions

Sincerely,
    Chris
    The link is not working for me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I'll be there at noon, looking forward to the drink!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonStatus View Post
    The link is not working for me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Here is the text for anyone who may have experienced a problem with the link:

Goldin Auctions Awarding Collectors $1500 at its booth (#656) at the National Sports Collector's Convention from July 31-August 4

WEST BERLIN, NJ - JUY 26, 2013 - Most collectors walking the floor at the 34th annual National Sports Collector's Convention are constantly pulling out their wallets to make a purchase. That's why Goldin Auctions is hoping to put some money back into their pockets by offering $1,500 in prizes at their booth during the show from July 31-August 4.
    Each day, collectors who visit the Goldin Auctions Booth (Booth #656) and register for the company's Fall Auction catalog, or confirm that they are already registered, are entered into a drawing to win a GoldinAuctions.com $100 gift certificate. At the end of the week, all registrants are entered to win a $1,000 gift certificate, which can also be used at a company auction through July 31, 2014

"When collectors consign an item to Goldin Auctions it's just like putting money in their pocket," said Ken Goldin, Founder of Goldin Auction. "We look forward to meeting the thousands of passionate collectors at The National an helping them learn how Goldin Auctions can realize record prices for their consignments."

In addition to offering the daily prize drawings, Goldin Auctions will also have a selection of memorabilia on display at the booth that's available in the company's Fall Auction including: game used bats from Babe Ruth (autographed), Lou Gehrig, Roberto Clemente (rookie season) and Jimmy Foxx; a Derek Jeter 1996 rookie season game-used Yankee batting helmet; The Cambridge Find of over 170 19th century cards which have remained in original family hands for 125 years; The Jeremy Kable basketball collection of in-person acquired game used and autographed basketball memorabilia; Penny Marshall's personal game-used and photo-matched Michael Jordan jersey; and more
    Goldin Auctions is currently accepting consignments through August 9 for its October auction. The company is specifically seeking pre-1980 game used equipment; pre-1960 vintage baseball cards; championship rings; single signed baseballs of deceased hall of famers; high-quality complete sets of cards; game-used items of Jeter, Rivera, Harper, Trout, & Puig; trophies and awards; all 19th century baseball collectibles.
    Christopher Cavalier