Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    www.jerseydave.com

Going to Camp... (Fantasy Camp)

I am going to go to a Fantasy Baseball Camp this fall and I am looking to raise some $$$'s for the costs..etc. The sale will run until I get the $$$'s I need.. I am already 1/2 way there so don't wait too long.. trust me, I'll make it before you know it.

1995 NY Yankees Home Pinstripe Kevin Elster (Barry Halper) $250.00
    2000 Indians Blue Alt. Jim Thome Authenticgamers.com COA $600.00
    2001 NY Yankees BP ST Henry Rodriguez (Mickey Rivers LOA) $100.00
    2001 Rockies Home Jeff Cirillo $100.00
    2003 Cardinals Away Tino Martinez (Jeff Sullivan) $400.00
    2004 Rockies BP Goose Gossage (Rockies LOA) $100.00
    2005 NY Yankees ST Home Pinstripe Buddy Groom (Steiner LOA) $150.00
    2002 Cubs Home Tom "Flash" Gordon (Team LOA) $250.00

Please e-mail me for pics..thanks..

David
    Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

www.jerseydave.com

Re: Going to Camp... (Fantasy Camp)

The Thome jersey sold already... thanks very much to the buyer...That one purchase put me almost there... thanks again..

David.

www.jerseydave.com

The Cirillo Rockies jersey is now sold as well.. 80 + % there on the money needed.. move quick and please help...thanks..

David.

Wow...Good for you, Dave!

I've always wanted to go to one of those camps...cash was always the limiting reagent!
    Hey...do you get your own uniform?

Mike

www.jerseydave.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSimon View Post
    Wow...Good for you, Dave!

I've always wanted to go to one of those camps...cash was always the limiting reagent!
    Hey...do you get your own uniform?

Mike
    Mike, thanks for the good wishes. I will be getting my own uniform and I am thinking about auctioning it off.. I'm not sure where to set the value.. I figure it will be worth between Pujols & Mantle game used jersey money.. Of course depending on the demand, I may opt to work more than 1 uniform per game and even possibly 1 per inning if the demand is great enough.

Anyone want to start a waiting list??

No really Mike, you should go. I say the same thing..next year, next year..etc.. this time I am committing to it and it is going to be... next thing is now I have to get into shape... ugggg.

Which fantasy camp are you attending and who will be there? I'm on the DL recovering from knee surgery. The joys of old age and degeneratingmeniscus.

www.jerseydave.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSimon View Post
    Which fantasy camp are you attending and who will be there? I'm on the DL recovering from knee surgery. The joys of old age and degeneratingmeniscus.
    Mike, I am going to a camp in Oct. 2007 run by Dave Henderson.. Its a lot less than the full week MLB camps and you still get 5 games.. some MLB camps run 5 games, 7 games, or 9 games.. the Henderson camp is 1/2 that but also only a long weekend compared to a full week.. I have been wanting to go to one for a long time.. now I am sticking to it... I'll be 37 at the time I go..

Willing to accept offers on these jerseys and anything else I have in my collection. Per forum rules, please e-mail me for my web site info and list/links to all my jerseys I have... Nows the time to be making offers!!! You just never know...

thanks..

David
    Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

www.jerseydave.com

The Tom "Flash" Gordon Cubs game worn jersey is now on hold/pending payment... thanks again to this buyer.

Anyone else? I am looking to move many more items, including some not posted to my web site...thanks.

www.jerseydave.com

Still looking to move these... what's it going to take?

I also have some more game used items:

Karim Garcia 2003 Sam Bat uncracked, taped, good use.. $40.00
    Terrence Green 2006 D-Bat, cracked, missing a 10" peace in the handle.. from this past Championship season for the Fort Worth Cats $20.00
    Dave Mirra BMX & X-Games star, cracked in 1/2 and re-taped back together 2006 All Star Softball Celebrity game bat... $60.00
    Prentice Redmen Binghamton Mets 2003 game used jersey.. Team LOA.. $75.00
    Ryan Powell Baltimore Bandits game used lacrosse jersey.. (Syracuse Lacrosse All-Time Points leader, shares lead with his brother Casey) SU National Champ as well... $175.00
    Bubba Crosby Rice Univ. game used jersey.. Only jersey ever with the name on the back.. Freshman season, came from a Team Sale and will come with paperwork from that sale... $175.00
    Huston Street Univ. of Texas authentic signed jersey from a Tri-Star show.. signed right in front of me.. $100.00

Please e-mail me for photo requests.. more are already on my photobucket

Thanks for the read..

David.

www.jerseydave.com

The Bubba Crosby Rice Univ. jersey is sold..thanks again to this buyer..

Who else wants a deal?

David.