Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Seven Items..one Price...a Real Steal..take A Look!

I have seven items that i would like to sell as one lot......Five of the items are 1005 game used authentic jerseys.....the other two items are very unique and interesting items, but not sure of their authenticity..here is the lot

1. JOE HORN game used saints practice jersey...great use..black jersey..reebok size 42..tag in the tail..03-42 in the neck..name screened on back

2.The next 4 items are all Tulane game used football jerseys..all are home white...alll are Russell jerseys with conference usa logo and russell logos on front..no names on the back..have been removed..all show great wear..numbers are 90,59,31,15...i believe they are all from 2006

3. Game used/issued Lakers purple warm up pants...they have champion lakers log and designed and tailored exclusive tags...champion size 34 tag...and three other white flap tags attaches..they have number 8 written in blue sharpie...could they be Kobe Bryants...dont know, but nice pants

4. Game used Dodger home white flannel...number 20..has McAuliffe tag...71 year tag..and size 42 tag in tail...name tag piece has been removed in tail, but is visible where it was...does not appear to be asny number change...shows a ton of wear...was originally believed to be Drysdales jersey, but could not verify because name tag was removed from tail...still a 100% legit 1971 Dodger Flannel

There it is...i would like to sell as one lot.....i will take $1000 for the lot..i think thats a steal...if you are interested in any pics you can email me at wakeforest86@cox.net...or if you want to buy anything individually feel free to make an offer...these are items i dont need...like i said everything is 100% as described, and the 5 football jerseys are 100% game used...

Re: Seven Items..one Price...a Real Steal..take A Look!

Fellow forum member pointed out 1971 Dodger player who wore number 20 was Don Sutton...i had the wrong Don...sorry...i will drop the lot price to $850 delivered...thats as low as I will go on the lot...the Dodger jersey alone should be worth close to that....lmk asap..pics available at wakeforest86@cox.net

Re: Seven Items..one Price...a Real Steal..take A Look!

the lot has been sold