Quote Originally Posted by aphanna25 View Post
Hi everyone -

New user here and I need a little help. I've been a long time collector of Red Sox game used bats from the 40's to present. I'm at the point where I'm going to start to selling some off. I see on this site there is a "Bat Price Guide" which will give me the latest values and selling prices, but for some reason, when I try to upgrade to a "Basic" Membership, the GUU website isn't accepting payments via credit card. I am getting an error message when I try to sign up. The GUU phone number on "Contact Us" is also disconnected. Is this aspect of the site still up and running? How do users here normally put a fair value assessment on their items? Thanks very much for the help.
Hi, welcome to the site. Unfortunately, the premium memberships and bat price guide are not currently available. Recent previous auction results probably are the best indication of the open market value. Many game used items are unique in characteristics and prices can vary greatly. Fortunately, on the forum, you are surrounded by many hobby enthusiast, dealers, collectors and experts. Thanks,

Doug