Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Amazin' Memorabilia, Citi Field at NLCS

Probably was marked with DNA pen after game one and then checked for the dna mark after game 2 and then finalized and hologram added.

Sctizzle thanks. Being aware of this run the Mets and Murphy are on I thought for sure they would use separate jerseys for the same reason they change bases every three innings, demand and profit. I've never seen the bids/prices this high on non-HOF players before.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Sctizzle thanks. Being aware of this run the Mets and Murphy are on I thought for sure they would use separate jerseys for the same reason they change bases every three innings, demand and profit. I've never seen the bids/prices this high on non-HOF players before.
    It is sometimes tough to predict events like this happening. The players have to have replacements and there can be some delay in getting them sometimes. They may not have had a replacement and with the Mets playing in the same jersey the next day the best they could do is get it covert marked until they could get a replacement in. That happened several times this season with Padres players.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com