Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Any Kaepernick Collectors?

Just an ungrateful louse.

Just saw the pics of him at practice wearing his pig police officer socks. He said "I have friends and family who are police but I'm wearing these to protest the roague cops out there killing". That's the equivalent to me walking around chicago wearing a t shirt that says black people are killers then justifying it by saying I have black friends but I'm protesting inner city violence. When will the Nfl fire this Guy?

It's funny when union member Kaepernick, who would get paid for doing nothing if he couldn't play, has a problem with other union members ( Cops) getting paid, during an innocent till proven guilty suspension.

http://theundefeated.com/features/th...ack-and-white/

This is the way a professional athlete should be helping to address race relations in our Country. Talk about it and share your opinion. Pro athletes have a voice and can positively reach millions.

What Kaepernick did was take the easy way out which in my opinion was self serving, cowardice, sends a negative message, and will only incite more harm than good.

He is not offering any solution and is part of the problem.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Was in value village thrift store today and found his jersey new with tags haha made my day. Even in Canada either a store or collector dumped his jersey. To goodwill. I left it hanging.

So that should be a good sign his stuff is getting dumped, legit with tagging brand new.

There are bad apples in all professions. What Kaepernick is doing is stereotyping all police officers with the actions of a few when he wears socks depicting police as pigs. This sort of behavior contributes nothing to the discussion that he claims to want to have. We justly condemn stereotyping groups of people which is exactly what he is doing. And then to say that our entire country is responsible for the actions of a few, and it is a few, does his cause no good. All he is doing is attracting attention to himself rather than the issue he say he cares about. In fact, it just turns people off who otherwise might be receptive to a reasoned discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    There are bad apples in all professions. What Kaepernick is doing is stereotyping all police officers with the actions of a few when he wears socks depicting police as pigs. This sort of behavior contributes nothing to the discussion that he claims to want to have. We justly condemn stereotyping groups of people which is exactly what he is doing. And then to say that our entire country is responsible for the actions of a few, and it is a few, does his cause no good. All he is doing is attracting attention to himself rather than the issue he say he cares about. In fact, it just turns people off who otherwise might be receptive to a reasoned discussion.
    Best quote on this thread by far

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyfruit66 View Post
    Was in value village thrift store today and found his jersey new with tags haha made my day. Even in Canada either a store or collector dumped his jersey. To goodwill. I left it hanging.
    Are you saying that you can get legitimate sports memorabilia at some thrift store? I don't believe you. Canada must have a great second-hand Market. I live in Los Angeles, Where the second hand market is piss-poor.
    Please don't be dishonest to the great members of this forum.

Warren Trollmuch

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Are you saying that you can get legitimate sports memorabilia at some thrift store? I don't believe you. Canada must have a great second-hand Market. I live in Los Angeles, Where the second hand market is piss-poor.
    Please don't be dishonest to the great members of this forum.

Warren Trollmuch
    Yup, brand. New nike on field legit with nike tags... Want pics?