Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What a game I saw at the Ted today!!

Anybody go the Braves game today? It was crazy! First, Buddy Carlyle threw me a ball in BP. Then, in the 1st inning, a line drive was hit towards the crowd, coming at us at atleast 100mph, and I caught it so easily. It made a huge slap into my glove and the entire right side of Turner Field gave me a standing ovation. Plus, the ball came into my glove so hard and so fast that security came to me and asked if my hand was ok (and I was STILL wearing a glove!). Then, in the 3rd inning, Chipper Jones fouled off a pitch which I retrieved from the batboy. Then, in the 8th inning, Chris Coste flyed out to Willie Harris for the 3rd out, and he threw the ball to Jeff Francouer and then to me. My 4th ball from the game! Then, after Yunel Escobar scored the GAME-WINNING run in the bottom of the 9th, he threw me his wristband!!!

Here's the pics of the wristband and Yunel wearing it as he crossed the plate to win the game:

WHAT A GAME!!! Thank god I skipped school today to go see it!

Banned

Re: What a game I saw at the Ted today!!

Kyle:

You've got to be kidding me!!!! Thats one hell of a day. Funny thing is, I live in California. I grew up a huge A's fan and still am. But I am a huge Chipper fan. I was watching the game today and saw you catch that ball...funny thing is, I was thinking to myself, I wonder if its that dude thats a member of GUU who skips school all the time to go to the games/Braves clubhouse. I think you posted a picture of yourself on here once and you looked familiar on tv, so congrats to you. That was a major league style play...no ole b.s. like in the movie Major League. On national TV...the Braves announcers were singing your praises!! Pretty funny stuff that it was acutally you.

Aaron

Kyle congrats man on this feat.Who knows if something like this would ever happen again.
    I get pumped when I get a ball during BP at Orioles Games.
    Enjoy those items and display them well.

Geoff

Amazing ! Now go buy some lottery tickets
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Kyle,

What an incredible thing to accomplish! I caught a foul ball once, but not a blister like the one you caught!

I'll be attending a Dodger camp next year. If my batting practice sessions are anything to indicate, it looks like I'll be the crowd favorite for fouling off baseballs into the stands!

Congrats, again, Kyle. You scored big time!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

This reminds me of the time a friend of mine called in sick to work and then his picture was in the paper sitting in the stands at opening day at Red Wing Stadium. It happened 25 years ago and we still laugh about it. Hopefully your principal didn't watch yesterday's game....

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

Just watched it on mlb sweet catch Kyle.Did you close your eyes and look away.Some nice tv exposure..

Kyle - I watched the end of the game on MLB TV to try to photo match you but I couldnt find ya!

Jim

Check the bottom of the 1st Mark Texiria ab he hits the line drive and Super Kyle catches it...Need I say he should be nominated for a golden glove..