Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Smile Lance Berkman 2006 Game Used bat - great use!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, but have been dealing autos and game used items on ebay for the past 10 years and have a 779 feedback score with a 99.9% positive feedback rating. I have a Lance Berkman 2006 unsigned game used C271 Louisville Slugger available for purchase. I have included some photos for you below. This is a unique bat in that it shows more use than just about any other Berkman gamer I have ever seen. Handle is coated with mota stick, and there are several ball, rack and cleat marks all around the barrell. These bats are fairly thin, so it's rare to see one with this much use. Lance usually cracks them before they get a lot of game use! There is a small H-type crack on the handle, but it doesn't compromise the sturdiness of the bat for display. A COA will accompany the purchase from Houston Sports Investments, which as many of you know, is one of the leading and most trusted dealers of genuine Astros sports memorabilia in the Houston area. I purchase nearly all of my Astros game used items from Chris Boyd, who owns the company. Asking price is $450 shipped due to the extent of game use this bat displays, but I will consider all reasonable offers. Please e-mail me with any questions or for more photos. I heard Lance will be doing the next Tri Star show in Houston, so that would be a great venue to get this one signed!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Re: Lance Berkman 2006 Game Used bat - great use!

Hey Lou! Welcome to the site. I think we discussed this before, but I am glad you found it. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks,

Louis,
    welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Ebay is great, but this sight seems to be geared more towards people who share my same passion for collecting autographed and game used sports memorabilia!

Smile Re: Lance Berkman 2006 Game Used bat - great use!

I can do $400 for the bat. Please e-mail me at loumud@yahoo.com with any interest. Thanks!

I am lowering the asking price to $375 on this one. This will be the final asking price for the bat. Please e-mail me at: loumud@yahoo.com with any interest.

Thanks!

Louis

Will do $350 + shipping for the bat. Please e-mail me at: loumud@yahoo.com with any interest.

Thanks!