Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

My NCSU alum gamer collection...something I put together

Re: My NCSU alum gamer collection...something I put together

Very nice and diverse NC State collection! We are a split NCSU/UNC family - I graduated from NCSU 1981 Accting Major and have a sophmore at NCSU and a sophomore at UNC - two more at home - wife an ECU Pirate.

Anytime you want to move some of the items - please give me an oppportunity to bid. I primarily collect game used ACC - SEC helmets with provenance.

Thanks, Tom

tholder@crescentstatebank.com

Go Pack!

Banned

Thanks very much Tom! I'm actually a senior, about to graduate as a PR major this fall. Lets hope O'Brien and the pack have a great season this year!

Nice work. Gotta love the thorough presentation.

Here are my NCSU pieces

2004 Throwback helmet (he didn't get into the game. It was still Brees' team then)

Here is Rivers' jersey from the home loss to the Patriots in the playoffs two seasons ago...

Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Nice...love the old State helmet with the big "S"..the '86 helmet brings back bad memories (NC State 35, UNC 34, 1986) as I am UNC '89 (wife is ECU '90 so she currently has bragging rights in the household).

Banned

Man...that is one of my grails...a rivers gamer...very nice!

Good morning all. I saw this - game used football between NCSU and UNC in Charlotte - 11/11/1999. We could not get the ball in the end zone to win the game after four attempts. UNC held and won the game.

Web site www.cstvauctions.com - still little over a day left to bid. State lost 10 to 6 - this loss cost O'Cain his job - you must - with some consistency beat your rival! O'Cain could not and he moved on - if my memory is correct joined Torbush at UNC as their offensive coordinator. Pretty unusual to say the least.

Eric - love the Rivers helmet and jersey - we had a chance to meet him at an autograph signing in Raleigh right after he finished his senior season - a very special player and class act.

Go Pack! Tom

Banned

Hey Tom, I actually went to that Rivers signing. I was lucky enough to get the first item (an authentic rivers ncsu jersey) signed that day. I have all of the info. It basically is documented as Rivers' first autograph piece ever at his first signing. It is one of my prized possesions.