Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me You Chicago Cubs Stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by nevrdiez34 View Post
    Sammy Sosa Game Used 2004 Home Jersey with Cubs LOA and SCD authentication.
    Love that Sosa, been trying to find one with a Cubs COA for awhile...nice find!

My newest pickup- authenticated and photomatched to May 8th vs the White Sox in which Castro hit a 2 Run Homer!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBear8 View Post
    My newest pickup- authenticated and photomatched to May 8th vs the White Sox in which Castro hit a 2 Run Homer!
    Nice pickup! Good to see Castro back to All-Star form.

Kerry Wood used fielding glove from Goldin Auctions...

I was bidding on that glove early on as well, congrats! Unfortunately for me, my funds were low due to a couple of other purchases. I was really hoping for the Sosa glove as well. I am happy with a couple of pickups that I've had over the summer and willost pics soon. Congrats again!

Its been awhile since I've posted anything in this thread, but I've done some rearranging of some things in my basement and have a few new additions as well.

Picture #1 is my 2003 collection. Game used jerseys from three of the five starters (Wood and Prior signed) and Kerry Wood game used cleats. Game used bats pictured are from Patterson, Grudzielanek, Alou (x2), Ramirez, Choi, Miller, and Karros. I have a Sammy hanging separately.

Picture #2 is a Sammy Sosa game used HR jersey (HR #458) and a game used bat on top.

Picture #3 is a Starlin Castro game jersey with game bat.

Pictures #4 & #5 commemorate my children's first Cubs game. At my daughter's first game, Marmol tossed her a ball and Marshall signed it. Marshall got the win and Marmol got the save. At my son's first game, Soto and Byrd hit HRs. Earlier this year Byrd signed the jersey for my son at a game. Also have official lineup cards from each game.

Picture #6 includes a Derrek Lee drawing by my sister in law, a game used batting helmet, signed ball, and game used bat.

Picture #7 are game used bats (left to right): Lake, Almora, Baez, Castillo, Samardzija, Soriano, and Rizzo.

Continuing on....

Picture #1 has game used bats from the starting lineup (in order because I'm a dork) of the 1984 Cubs (only missing Larry Bowa). The bats on the right are from the 1989 team, with the exception of Vance Law or Luis Salazar (Sandberg bat is with the 84 team). The hats from left to right are Soriano, Rizzo (BP), and Grace. Picture on the left is of Santo and signed. Picture on the right is Grace and is signed. Also included are two seats from Wrigley and batting gloves from Grace and Dunston. Pants belonged to Marlon Byrd, just don't know where to put them. LOL

Picture #2 is a drawing of the (then) three HOFers from the '69 Cubs, each of them signed it with the year they were inducted into the HOF.

Picture #3 is a drawing of Starlin Castro, signed as well.

Picture #4 includes a seat back signed by 16 Cubs including: Moreland, Dunston, Dempster, Svuem, Pinella, Soto, Sutcliffe,Matthews, Trout, Hundley,Banks, Dernier, Harden, Beckert, Jenkins, and Lee Smith. The seat bottom is signed and inscribed by Jenkins with his career highlights. On the bottom left are two baseballs. The ball on the right side is the last home run that Kris Bryant hit in AA and its signed.

Nomar Garciaparra Game Used 2005 Road Jersey.

Starlin Castro 2010 Game Used Louisville Slugger MLB Authenticated to being used and cracked on August 29th, 2010.

Not exaclty game used, but a little Wrigley Field history...