Quote Originally Posted by respo View Post
Hey MichaelofSF can I email you?
Yes, send me a pm first

Ben Coates 1995 game used jersey (Patriots COA)
Before there was Gronk there was Ben "Technicolor Amazing Dream" Coates as the All Pro #87 wearing TE for the Pats. In 1995 Coates made his second consecutive 1st Team All Pro. Him and Shannon Sharpe really paved the way for Tight Ends to be a bigger part of the passing game. This home gamer has multiple team repairs. Coates was wearing this jersey in week 1 against the Browns where he hauled in 9 receptions for 106 yards and kept wearing it throughout the season. The Pats wore their home blue (week 1 CLE, week 2 MIA, week 6 DEN, week 8 BUF, week 9 CAR, week 11 @MIA, week 12 IND, week 14 NOR, week 15 NYJ) at home and at Miami that year. Coates can be seen wearing this jersey throughout the season, however, I don't have footage or photos from every game, so can't say that it was worn for every game (although it seems like it), just that it was throughout the season.

The jersey has the 1995 starter front tag and is a size 52. On alot of the 1995 jerseys that I have seen the size is written on the front tag with a pen. Inside the Custom Crafted stamp reads "OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SET 1 1995-96 SEASON." There are cuffed sleeves present. On the front collar Patriots logo there is a TM that is present on retail jerseys from the era and have seen on some gamers, but not usually present.

Name:  BC1.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  91.0 KB
Name:  BC2.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  84.8 KB
Name:  BC3.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  98.0 KB
Name:  BC4.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  98.8 KB