Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Albert Pujols Issued Glove

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Players shouldn't care if people sell their autograph anyway. Waht some of them make in a game these selleres won't make in a lifetime of selling autographs.

I'm not saying selling them is right. I'm saying that players shouldn't single out am entire fan base because of it.

Apparently I can't type properly today! LOL

Re: Albert Pujols Issued Glove

Thanks Guys !! I really felt bad about the situation for a few days . I not happy to hear that its happened to others but glad that people know the way I felt about the whole ordeal. I know he may get hounded maybe everyday, if he would of just ignored or even said no I might of not took it so personal. But the look and head shake was not called for especially to my daughter she was so excited to meet him and he acts that way.

I should of read , before asking I found may forums and articles about his rudeness. Well it is what it is I guess I am just happy there is more players out there that may daughter likes ! Buster Posey being one I guess I will just be more selective about her asking for autographs I don't want her to go through the same ordeal again.