Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pickups

Recent Pickups

Interested in seeing any new pick-ups from forum members, Here's mine a game used 2006 Manny Ramirez Marucci bat.

Bobby
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Recent Pickups

Good topic idea. My most recent pick-up is Michael Tucker's unwashed game worn 2006 Mets Alternative pants that I got from Steiner:

How many Manny bats you have now Bobby? I love seeing photos of them. I know you have a 04 World Series Manny, why havent you picked up that 95 World Series bat thats on Jts website.

I just picked up a 2006 D'arby Myers GCL Phillies Game Used Jersey, which will be autographed by him in March of 2007 as well! D'arby was drafted last year out of highschool by the Phillies and is projected to be a very toolsy player. Very raw though. Pics to follow soon!

Now I have Adrian cardenas, Kyle Drabek and D'arby Myers GCL Phillies GU jerseys! Hopefully they all make the show. I am going to have fun following them throughout their minor league career at the very least!

Just bought this from Leland's...anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Should be a neat addition to my wife's side of our sports room!

Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

I am waiting the arrival of this 1994 Kevin Tapani jersey from fellow board member and Twins bat expert Andy Benish. I believe it is the jersey he worn on a few 1995 baseball cards. I am planning on having Kevin sign it at Twinsfest at the end of the month.

Forgot to add the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    How many Manny bats you have now Bobby? I love seeing photos of them. I know you have a 04 World Series Manny, why havent you picked up that 95 World Series bat thats on Jts website.
    Robert,

Nice to hear from you! Around two dozen, I'm a huge Red Sox fan so all are Red Sox bats except one, last month I picked up my first Manny Indians gamer, a natural LVS with an early Manny autograph. I seen that bat on Taubes website and have looked for photos from the 1995 World Series of Manny and cant find any of him batting. Hows your collection going? I know you have some really nice bats of various all star players, did you add to your collection lately?

Best Regards, Bobby

I picked up a really nice Arod from 2005 and a Junior Griffey. Thats an awesome Manny Indians bat, you know what year thats from? You ever decide to sell a Manny M9 let me know, I traded the one I had. You have the most impressive collection of Manny bats I have ever seen. Pick up any new Vladdy M9's? I would love to see more photos of your collection if you have any pics laying around on your computer and you have any extra time could you email me some of your favorites.
    rboitano@charter.net

Talking Re: Recent Pickups

I just picked up a Freddy Sanchez game used Marucci Game Used Bat PSA/DNA authenicated. If anyone could help me find photos of him using would be great.
    Thanks,
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com