Photo courtesy of Cathy Taylor
    MissChatter.com the ultimate Nats Blog

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/...=.jsp&c_id=was
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Re: Nats FanFest

Glad to see that some of you had a great time! Thanks to all for the info that was provided for the event. I decided to go to the Piratefest instead and it was a great experience. Great game used prices, came home with most of the bobbleheads that were given away, got free stuff such as a hat, a shirt, and a visor that were giveaways. Also, got a decent amount of the autograph signers.

Did the Natsfest have freebies such as leftover giveaway items, and also did Ryan Zimmerman autograph at all? My brother forwarded me who was signing and I noticed that he was doing photo opportunities.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    Glad to see that some of you had a great time! Thanks to all for the info that was provided for the event. I decided to go to the Piratefest instead and it was a great experience. Great game used prices, came home with most of the bobbleheads that were given away, got free stuff such as a hat, a shirt, and a visor that were giveaways. Also, got a decent amount of the autograph signers.

Did the Natsfest have freebies such as leftover giveaway items, and also did Ryan Zimmerman autograph at all? My brother forwarded me who was signing and I noticed that he was doing photo opportunities.

Chris
    Yes, Zim did free photos. The giveaways were nothing great but the event was a lot of fun.

George Will did Q&A and so did the Nats brass. Great player interviews. Tours of the clubhouse and BP in the batting cage.

The game used at the Dream Foundation was cheap.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Yes, Zim did free photos. The giveaways were nothing great but the event was a lot of fun.

George Will did Q&A and so did the Nats brass. Great player interviews. Tours of the clubhouse and BP in the batting cage.

The game used at the Dream Foundation was cheap.
    I was at the Caravan and he didn't sign there. I was told he couldn't "due to contractual obligations".

Andrew, Jim, etc. - MLB has graciously adjusted all hologram data to reflect the 3/30/08 game date for the Opening Day jerseys!

Thank you for having that changed! I'm alrerady saving $ for next years jerseys at the fanfest.

By the way, did Natsfest sell any locker room nameplates?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    By the way, did Natsfest sell any locker room nameplates?

Chris
    Chris - I have never seen them sell a Nameplate. For that matter, they rarely sell bases.

Here's the cool thing. One of the owner's of the Nationals liked what we were selling and doing and she wants to talk to me about ideas to raise money for the Nationals Dream Foundation.

Easy suggestions is selling a variety of items so you can hit the different pricepoints. The nameplates, bases, homeplate, and pitching rubber would raise some nice numbers as I would be a bidder on each!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    Andrew, Jim, etc. - MLB has graciously adjusted all hologram data to reflect the 3/30/08 game date for the Opening Day jerseys!
    Michael - Your work with M.P. was awesome to get that done in 24 hours!!!!

For 2009 I need you to work during the games in the Visitors bullpen to collect the HR baseballs for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man!

Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500