Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: For anybody with Red Sox game used from the past few seasons....

Hey Kyle,

I'm not trying to prevent people from having useful information but doesn't MLB have exclusive rights to the broadcasting/re-broadcasting of their games. I am assuming the "seller" is attempting to sell these DVDs. If so, we would need to see proof that he is authroized to sell these videos and is not in violation of copyright laws.

Please let me know. Otherwise, this post will need to be removed from the site.

Thanks in advance.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hey Kyle,

I'm not trying to prevent people from having useful information but doesn't MLB have exclusive rights to the broadcasting/re-broadcasting of their games. I am assuming the "seller" is attempting to sell these DVDs. If so, we would need to see proof that he is authroized to sell these videos and is not in violation of copyright laws.

Please let me know. Otherwise, this post will need to be removed from the site.

Thanks in advance.

Well the person I got it from did sell it to me, but I'm pretty sure though that he mainly trades, since it's another big hobby out there with many people recording and trading games. He sold it to me since he knew that I didn't have any games to trade him.

Hi Kyle,

Please forward me the list and contact info, as there are a few 2007 games that I would be interested in. Thanks!!

brandonmayday@yahoo.com

Brandon

Banned

just wanted to thank Kyle again for the information, sorry it took so long to get back but really appreciate the assistance!