Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any MEARS Auction Winners?

I picked up the '82 Sammy Stewart home jersey (the '82 Orioles team is my favorite of all time).

Re: Any MEARS Auction Winners?

Picked up this handwritten "Unser Choe" letter on his sporting goods store stationery. He played with Minneapolis Millers. A home run king in his day.

https://www.mearsonlineauctions.com/...spx?lotid=1835

and a very cool H&B 100th anniv. leather & wool jacket

https://www.mearsonlineauctions.com/...spx?lotid=2261

I was high bidder on the 1973 Craig Caskey Montreal Expos road jersey when I went to sleep but found out that I lost it when I woke up. Guess you can say I was one of the MEARS auction losers...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

I won a few of under $50 football jerseys. However, the best of the bunch was the Merandi Colts game worn jersey. It only got an A3 because the player was unidentified - probably why I got it for only $35. That jersey was actually used by John Merandi, starting center for Notre Dame for 2 seasons before signing with the Colts as an undrafted free agent (and obviously didn't make the team). By far the best deal I have gotten on an NFL gamer (albeit preseason) worn by a former Notre Dame player.
    -Mike

Always looking for Notre Dame memorabilia
    Private messages ARE enabled

Banned

I was bidding on a couple items Dave Stewart Rangers Jersey and a couple football jersey's. I got outbid oh well...

Dont worry, you'll more than likely see the football or baseball jersey you were outbid on, on Ebay in a couple weeks. He's flooding the Ebay market with Mears items.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Dont worry, you'll more than likely see the football or baseball jersey you were outbid on, on Ebay in a couple weeks. He's flooding the Ebay market with Mears items.
    Who is flooding eBay with MEARS items?

Banned

I think I know who you mean. Most pics are taken on a table. I have seen a few items that I got outbid on end up with this guy. HONESTLY though if he can flip the items and make some cash good for him. Of course if it was my "Grail" item I would be a little choked LOL

I have seen them as well. I believe I even remember seeing BPH flipping some from mears auction also...