Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Re: No More Excuses For Manny Ramirez - No Accident!

Red Sox 2004 World Champions *

Quote Originally Posted by quiggle28 View Post
    Don't forget 2007 * !

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Of course he lied about it before it was proven he did test positive. Who wouldn't. The difference is, when he did get caught because of a positive test, he admitted it. I believe his story was a bunch of bull, but he admitted it. Most likely to protect other players.

Not only did he admit it, he admitted it for an additional 2 years, when he could have easily came out and just said 2003, as proven and accused of.

Look, don't get so defensive. It is what it is. There are more than 100 others who tested positive. There are probably 100 more who did get caught.

This era is a sad era for everyone. If you go back and look at every post or comment I made about Arod, not once did I justify or defend him.

I'm still a fan of Arod. Just not proud of what he did.

Regards, Tony
    Most likely to protect other players?
    Well, I need a new keyboard now, because I just sprayed my morning "wake up taste" all over it! I know you're a fan of Miss Pay-Fraud and all, but even you must realize that--in her world--there are no other players, just a determined, dogged march to the Hall of Fame and recognition as the "greatest ever"? And that everyone else is merely a supporting or bit player? Kind of like how the Yankee$ feel about the other 29 teams?
    Manny got caught. He's guilty of something. Miss Pay-Fraud got caught. She's guilty of something. But if you think Manny's getting caught makes Miss Pay-Fraud any less of an insincere, emotionally stunted freak show, well, sorry, amigo...you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by quiggle28 View Post

Yankee$ (insert year) World Champions $
    (And believe me, I'm no Red $ox fan, so don't go there!)

AROD = Cheated on a game we love, Cheated on a wife he once loved, Sells merchandise (whatever it may be) to make a dollar, Lie after lie if this is a "role model" then I will go back and look at my own dad who stayed married and dedicated to my mom for 35 years, make an honest living while working hard and provided for a family with no lies. If your a fan of Arod then be prepared for another "letdown".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Wow. There was just a report that Baseball has been monitoring Manny for a while now. Sounds like he was also on the "list" of 103 players. No wonder Baseball doesn't want to release the rest of it. How many more will fall!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

halofan

I wonder if Vlad is on that list

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Wow. There was just a report that Baseball has been monitoring Manny for a while now. Sounds like he was also on the "list" of 103 players. No wonder Baseball doesn't want to release the rest of it. How many more will fall!!!
    I don't doubt there are many more players than the 103 who tested positive.

Do you think it was fair for a pitcher to scuff a ball, or use vasaline to make the ball do more than what he could do with it naturally? Do you think it was fair to the batter and other team? Do you think it was fair that doing it produced better numbers for the pitcher, compared to other pitchers that were pitching with their natural ability.

We just happen to be in the drug era. In the past, cheating was common to get an edge on other players.

Regards, Tony

Quote Originally Posted by halofan View Post
    I wonder if Vlad is on that list
    Hmm. Vlad worked out with the same trainer as Arod and ManRam. A little HGH would go along way in repairing that pectoral muscle tear!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com