Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Extra! Extra! Nationals beat Dodgers!

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    All these posts and no mention of Dunn's bat for Nationals. Take him away and they are not winning games...

10 wins..... not sure if that is something to say he is leading the team to victory? I was skeptical and still love Dunn but Cincy is a whole new team without him and Griffey and it is for the better.

By the way, found somebody that has a Dunn fielding glove. Not sure if it is for sale at all.... and can't guarantee it has much use since Dunn used it (just kidding).
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Ok, maybe not so much of a big deal, but the Nats looked good tonight....breaking the Dodgers streak.

Good job boys!
    Zimmerman is looking like a good young ballplayer with the bat. always been solid fielder.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Elijah Dukes has tools! If he can put it all together, I see a player who can be a 25/25 guy.

Besides that I am handling game used for him!!! So let me know if you want any bats, cleats, batting gloves or jerseys!!!

Attachment 24646

Andrew,

I know where to go if I want his stuff, thanks!

Hey, just for kicks, next time you see him, ask him about the two-game Dodger series. Tell him you chat with a guy who's on the GUU, and he mentioned how you were taking a verbal beating of the ages in Los Angeles in right-center field.....I'd like to see if he comments on it. He sure was cherping back at them, I'm sure he remembers it WELL...

Regards,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    10 wins..... not sure if that is something to say he is leading the team to victory? I was skeptical and still love Dunn but Cincy is a whole new team without him and Griffey and it is for the better.

By the way, found somebody that has a Dunn fielding glove. Not sure if it is for sale at all.... and can't guarantee it has much use since Dunn used it (just kidding).
    I never said Dunn was leading Nats to victory...but he was a key in many and he remains an under the radar guy...

Regarding the glove, I know of one floating around with near no use being sold by 2 women (Esken LOA, but he id'd it as game ready I believe and someone scribbled it out). No interest at all in that if you are referring to that one. I know there is another Dunn sold to Elite. Elite offered it to me for $400, then told me they did not get it when in actuality they sold it to a forum member here for $600... Dirty.

I did alot of bi*chen', and they told me if I wanted a jersey that was on ebay they'd pull it and sell me that. Thing is...that jersey had several bids. I'm not about to screw over others for my gain. Not everyone plays by those rules...

LMK what the deal is with the glove. If this belongs to the guy who bought it in early 08...I'm sure he'll never sell it.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Andrew,

I know where to go if I want his stuff, thanks!

Hey, just for kicks, next time you see him, ask him about the two-game Dodger series. Tell him you chat with a guy who's on the GUU, and he mentioned how you were taking a verbal beating of the ages in Los Angeles in right-center field.....I'd like to see if he comments on it. He sure was cherping back at them, I'm sure he remembers it WELL...

Regards,

Steve
    Steve - I will see him Thursday or Friday and will let you know what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    I never said Dunn was leading Nats to victory...but he was a key in many and he remains an under the radar guy...
    On the Dunn situation, he isn't under the radar in DC. He strikes fear in most opposing pitchers and makes the batters around him better. His glove is what is the problem but with AD you take the Great with the bat. I like having him in DC!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

At least you and others appreciate his talents... He'd be appreciated here too. Reds faithful did not from what I have read...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    All around Nats slam there, wonder how much Owen's game used jerseys will go for?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Wow, that story writer is a turd.