Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: George Brett video.....priceless

i higly doubt this is true.

Sounds more like a voice was dubbed in.

I coule be wrong but if you pay attention, Brett was mic'd Why? If he was just mic'ed it would still pick up the sounds of the people next to him responding to him. You don't hear anything but sounds in the distant background and Brett.
    Also normal human reaction to a human, of hearing that story, would be to laugh and laugh pretty hard unless you have no sense of humor. Look at the people he is telling the story too, none of them are laughing and the one guy gives a smile here and there. If he was telling me that story I would be on my a$$ laughing and crying so hard lol.

But none the less it was funny as hell I was laughing my butt off lol

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    i higly doubt this is true.

Sounds more like a voice was dubbed in.

I coule be wrong but if you pay attention, Brett was mic'd Why? If he was just mic'ed it would still pick up the sounds of the people next to him responding to him. You don't hear anything but sounds in the distant background and Brett.
    Also normal human reaction to a human, of hearing that story, would be to laugh and laugh pretty hard unless you have no sense of humor. Look at the people he is telling the story too, none of them are laughing and the one guy gives a smile here and there. If he was telling me that story I would be on my a$$ laughing and crying so hard lol.

But none the less it was funny as hell I was laughing my butt off lol

I see your point, but I think it was real. You can hear other people in the background, not just Brett. Also, the guys he was talking to were ST invitees/rookies. They were probably shocked. Plus, all of his body motions go with what he is saying perfectly.

Also, this was on the computer about a year ago. And when it came up, stories started coming out on it. When the Royals heard about it, they had everyone delete it. Kind of like the Erin Andrews video. I dunno why, but its back up.

A redubbed Version...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Dn0hs-CM8
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca