Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Re: August game used items....

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Thanks! I was glad to finally pick up a pair, from a forum member. How's your AJ collection doing?

Good! Glad I could help add to the collection!

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Good! Glad I could help add to the collection!
    Yeah. You were great! Now I am trying to locate some embroidered Bagwell cleats...LMK if you see any.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

HELLO:

• ROBERT PEREZ JERSEY (USED IN A TV COMERCIAL).-
    • DAVE CONCEPCION JERSEY (USED IN A TV COMERCIAL).-
    • LEONEL CARRION JERSEY (USED IN A TV COMERCIAL).-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0a8Iq8rfEo
    Attached Images Attached Images          

• REMIGIO HERMOSO GAME USED JERSEY (1970's).-

Converse Star Tech high tops. Obviously made for Erving, but I've never noticed any pics of these shoes with the DR J stamp on the upper in white. It's usually right above the red Converse stamp, also in red.

Original boxes from Converse. Both were marked Bird 13 1/2, but then were covered in tape and Dr. J was written on opposite end.

Not game used, but somewhat interesting...at least to me.

Just added a sweet Stephen Strasburg signed ball and another Manny M9 to my personal collection. First chance to shoot the Manny bats together since making some adjustments!

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    Just added a sweet Stephen Strasburg signed ball and another Manny M9 to my personal collection. First chance to shoot the Manny bats together since making some adjustments!
    Great collection of Manny bats.

Banned

Man-nice Manny bats, but it sucks that he's now classed with the other losers that cheated like Sosa, Big Mac, Bonds, etc. I've been lucky so far in that none of my game used stuff has suddenly been outed as a Steroid using player. Good luck in turning a profit on any of those bats someday. I know it's killed the market for sosa, mac, bonds, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 33bird View Post
    Man-nice Manny bats, but it sucks that he's now classed with the other losers that cheated like Sosa, Big Mac, Bonds, etc. I've been lucky so far in that none of my game used stuff has suddenly been outed as a Steroid using player. Good luck in turning a profit on any of those bats someday. I know it's killed the market for sosa, mac, bonds, etc.
    I'm not worried since we're already shifting toward calling it an era and he's still got a couple years left. Could be 3rd guy ever to 2000 rbi (Ruth, Aaron) and still hitting .314 career along with 540 hr. I know Sosa, Mac, Bonds were loved by their home town fans but Manny seems to get a free pass wherever he goes.

But more than any of that I think he's the best right-handed hitter I've seen in person. Also a very interesting guy aside from any of the mess he's been caught up in recently. Enjoy the challenge of researching bats used by a guy that uses so many and is so hard to figure out. If he stays out of trouble in the future and maybe helps the Dodgers make a run I'd say better chance than not at 1st ballot HOF.

Banned

I don't about that brother. We'll have to see. Nobody that's been tainted with cheating the game has done well in the voting thus far. I think Manny is great. But I'm guessing he's been using a long, long time too.