Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Timmy Lincecum - Smokin'

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post

I personally don't like stupidity. I personally feel that there are a LOT of stupid people around.

Haha, I completely agree with you! Completely!

I know you get giddy by getting on peoples nerves with different topics all the time, but Im not going to lie.....I could care less about your opinions, attacks, and pure hatred on the forum. If it were up to me, I'd kick you off this site for good, for you do nothing but start crap with other forum members and dont have any input that involves game used items. I mean, think about it people...when was the last time SS gave a game used opinion that was worth a damn? Nope, it always involves politics and personal attacks. Your attitude is a joke and you get pure enjoyment by disagreeing with everyone and making sure you are correct and everyone else is stupid and wrong.

I know you will respond to this, which is fine, and obviously disagree like you do with everyone, but Im just saying what I feel, as well as all the emails I get about you every week about how much you bring no game used knowledge to the forum, but like to start crap with people instead. I cant count on my fingers how many complaints I get on you in a week, and really, I think you get off on it, whatever floats your boat.

No I dont want to meet you for a handshake and a beer, nor will I ever want to. But you Im going to end it at this, because I dont like going back and fourth with you all the time. Its stupid and pointless because you are right and everyone elses opinions in the world are flat out wrong!!

Admins, is there any way I could just block his posts so I dont have to read them everyday? If so, I would like to have that to my account please? Wait, do you guys even read his posts?

Bueller.....Bueller....??

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Haha, I completely agree with you! Completely!

I know you get giddy by getting on peoples nerves with different topics all the time, but Im not going to lie.....I could care less about your opinions, attacks, and pure hatred on the forum. If it were up to me, I'd kick you off this site for good, for you do nothing but start crap with other forum members and dont have any input that involves game used items. I mean, think about it people...when was the last time SS gave a game used opinion that was worth a damn? Nope, it always involves politics and personal attacks. Your attitude is a joke and you get pure enjoyment by disagreeing with everyone and making sure you are correct and everyone else is stupid and wrong.

I know you will respond to this, which is fine, and obviously disagree like you do with everyone, but Im just saying what I feel, as well as all the emails I get about you every week about how much you bring no game used knowledge to the forum, but like to start crap with people instead. I cant count on my fingers how many complaints I get on you in a week, and really, I think you get off on it, whatever floats your boat.

No I dont want to meet you for a handshake and a beer, nor will I ever want to. But you Im going to end it at this, because I dont like going back and fourth with you all the time. Its stupid and pointless because you are right and everyone elses opinions in the world are flat out wrong!!

Admins, is there any way I could just block his posts so I dont have to read them everyday? If so, I would like to have that to my account please? Wait, do you guys even read his posts?

Bueller.....Bueller....??

Nate,

The knowledge and experience I have obtained over the years about the inner workings of the criminals in the auction business, and some extremely expensive items that have been sold in the hobby that are flat out fake......will come out when I'm God damn good and ready to share it.

My collection is my business, and the reason you don't see me posting pictures of my items on threads like "What's your most expensive item in your collection" is because I'm not about bragging, or being stupid enought to expose my life for someone like YOU. I share with my friends, and family. They are what matters. YOU, and the other forum members who have an axe to grind, just don't make the list.

You say you don't give a crap about my opinions that aren't worth a damn? Who cares......because the items I would and could give you advice about are items that will NEVER be in your collection anyways. They're a bit above your income level.

My life and well being are far more important to me than sharing tidbits of interesting facts about my experiences in the game used memorabilia world. If I feel compelled to chime in about something significant, I will. But I certainly don't possess the petty desire to be popular with chumps like YOU enough to be looking over my shoulder everyday because I exposed something serious in the industry. It's just not worth it to me. I'll share what I know when I feel comfortable in doing so. And based on the responses I've received here when I have, I'd have to lower myself to YOUR idiot status to continue sharing what I know.

And one last thing, Nate, here's an example of the stupidity I was referring to......the stupid people all over the place.

You mentioned how you wouldn't want to ever meet for a handshake or a beer.....another post of mine you were referring to. That's because you aren't intelligent enought to read between the lines when I made that post to a couple of my other fans here. You, Nate couldn't understand that a "handshake" or a "beer" would have been the LAST thing that would've happened if there were a "meeting" between me and those other two members.

Do you get it NOW, Nate? Or do I need to break it down a bit further for you?

Nate,

The knowledge and experience I have obtained over the years about the inner workings of the criminals in the auction business, and some extremely expensive items that have been sold in the hobby that are flat out fake......will come out when I'm God damn good and ready to share it.

My collection is my business, and the reason you don't see me posting pictures of my items on threads like "What's your most expensive item in your collection" is because I'm not about bragging, or being stupid enought to expose my life for someone like YOU. I share with my friends, and family. They are what matters. YOU, and the other forum members who have an axe to grind, just don't make the list.

You say you don't give a crap about my opinions that aren't worth a damn? Who cares......because the items I would and could give you advice about are items that will NEVER be in your collection anyways. They're a bit above your income level.

My life and well being are far more important to me than sharing tidbits of interesting facts about my experiences in the game used memorabilia world. If I feel compelled to chime in about something significant, I will. But I certainly don't possess the petty desire to be popular with chumps like YOU enough to be looking over my shoulder everyday because I exposed something serious in the industry. It's just not worth it to me. I'll share what I know when I feel comfortable in doing so. And based on the responses I've received here when I have, I'd have to lower myself to YOUR idiot status to continue sharing what I know.

And one last thing, Nate, here's an example of the stupidity I was referring to......the stupid people all over the place.

You mentioned how you wouldn't want to ever meet for a handshake or a beer.....another post of mine you were referring to. That's because you aren't intelligent enought to read between the lines when I made that post to a couple of my other fans here. You, Nate couldn't understand that a "handshake" or a "beer" would have been the LAST thing that would've happened if there were a "meeting" between me and those other two members.

SS, I apologize, you are right, I am wrong. You know what I do for a living and my income(which is real appropriate to talk about), I...do not. You know what is in my whole collection, I...do not.

Get real. I could care less whats in your collection. If you read my last post, you would have read that you give NO game used knowledge to anyone. Its not because you dont want to, its because you dont know I guess. Its never about the year of a bat or the tagging of a jersey. Its, auction house this...F-U Frik!....Nate, you're poor!....Ken, you're getting squashed!! Really?? Get over yourself buddy. You're not as great as you think.

If you have knowledge about game used items, you need to share it. Thats what this site is for. Its not for bashing every single person that disagrees with you. That is so old.

Nate,

Well, I hope you get it Nate.

The pompous (I have attached it's definition for you) ass king of the Game Used World has spoken and will only share when he is good and ready to share!

Main Entry: pomp·ous
    Pronunciation: \ˈpäm-pəs\
    Function: adjective
    Date: 15th century
    1 : excessively elevated or ornate <pompous rhetoric>
    2 : having or exhibiting self-importance : arrogant <a pompous politician or pompous game used collector>
    3 : relating to or suggestive of pomp : magnificent
    pomp·ous·ly adverb
    pomp·ous·ness noun

SS, you may have more money than some of us on this forum, but it in no way makes a smarter or a better person than any of us!!

The only thing it buys you is a FREE PASS with the admins and lots of arrogance (let me know if you need the definition of that one).

Cause they would not rather not enforce the rules than hurt their pocketbooks!

I bet this gets deleted by the useless powers to be of this site, but oh well!!!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Nate,

...because the items I would and could give you advice about are items that will NEVER be in your collection anyways. They're a bit above your income level.

You, Nate couldn't understand that a "handshake" or a "beer" would have been the LAST thing that would've happened if there were a "meeting" between me and those other two members.
    How pathetic. What has this forum become? "A meeting between me and those other two members" Picking a fight through a forum? Grow up and get some guts. Yes we know, you're tougher, richer, and more knowledgeable than all of us. Spare yourself. This site is a far cry from what it used to be which had previously been a great source for knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post
    How pathetic. What has this forum become? "A meeting between me and those other two members" Picking a fight through a forum? Grow up and get some guts. Yes we know, you're tougher, richer, and more knowledgeable than all of us. Spare yourself. This site is a far cry from what it used to be which had previously been a great source for knowledge.
    Very well said Danny!

This site is all about the money now(has been for awhile). SS spends some money at the GUU auctions so he can speak freely without repercussions ......

JoSports also consigns items so they can spam all of its members without repercussions as well..... I have received at least three unwanted emails from them in the past two weeks....

I cannot afford nor want most anything they offer.

I remember about a year ago a member was banned for spamming members just like JOSPORTS is doing now.....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

That member wasn't in business with GUU
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I think we have a winner for the biggest LOSER on the forum.....
    Suicide Squeeze come take a bow!

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    That member wasn't in business with GUU
    my point exactly......
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

"I have received at least three unwanted emails from them in the past two weeks...."

I made the same mistake of somehow getting on JO's spam list too...and WOW talk about Overkill! I tried to get off it and it is still Dumped in my inbox..