Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Re: November pick-ups

OaklandFan Would you be interested in A Trade for any Orioles Items you just Picked up.I have Items For Trade.Let me know And I will get a List to you.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    just got back from the AFL Championship game and picked up a few things after the game from some players.

from top left to bottom right..
    Matt Angle batting gloves
    two pair of game used spikes from Toshiyuki Yanuki who plays for the Nippon Ham Fighters.
    pair of game used spikes from Hiroshi Katayama who plays for the Rakuten Eagles
    game used Desert Dogs hat from Josh Wilkie
    the Washington Nationals hat is from Drew Storen who told me that its the hat he wore for the picture with Steven Strasburg for an ESPN the mag cover shot
    Josh Wilkie game used glove
    Brandon Erbe game used spikes
    Drew Storen game used spikes
    Reidier Gonzalez game used spikes

also not pictured is a Josh Bell bat, 3 Matt Angle bats (1 given to each of my kids) and a Corey Brown bat given to my youngest son. Starsburg also signed a ball for us and gave my son a Wahington Nationals mini helmet that he signed on the bill.

the second pic is the nice Mizuno bags that the Japanese players gave me along with the spikes.
    That is a nice haul! I think I have a deal in place to buy items from Drew Storen and some of the other Nats players in the AFL.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I already posted the 2009 in this photo, but I just picked up the nice 2008 in this photo. Now if I only would have kept the 2006 I had. I woulda had the trifecta
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    I just sent you a PM. My mother bought the rising stars west bat and the surprise Rafters bat as well. She bought the Rising Stars East bat in Mesa last week.
    Oakland...I sent you a couple of PMs.

Thanks!

AACCEE- your PM's are blocked. I'm not interested in selling the Japanese cleats and I already had one other inquiry but I'll keep you in mind if I ever do decide to get rid of them and the other person isn't interested in them.

I got these over the past two months. A Chuck Osbourne Raiders helmet (unfortunately, the previous owner removed the numbers from the back because they were peeling off)

and a 2005 Colts helmet with the Dungy sticker by Kory Chapman. Both helmets were fairly inexpensive so was hard to pass up.

Banned

Hello,
    I just received this Ed Mathews game used fungo bat. This Hillerich & Bradsby bat is from the 1969-1972 time period. The bat is un-cracked and shows nice use it's a model K100. His uniform number 41 is found on the knob. This bat is 36 inches long and weighs 25.3 ounces. He was a coach for the Atlanta Braves in 1971 and was manager of the Braves from 1972-1974. I have never seen another Mathews fungo bat in all my years of collecting game used bats. Nice bat of a HOF player. The bat had tape on the barrel at some time but has been removed.

Team issued 2009 Mets Jackie Robinson jersey.

Gonna use it at baseball camp next year.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Here is my 3 Ryan Zimmerman Gamers I picked up this month! Including one of his bats used in his 30 game hit streak courtesy of Andrew Lang!! Thanks for everything Andrew and I look forward to more Zimmerman transactions in the future! Also thanks goes out to Rob Chandler and Locker Room Memorabilia for the other great Zim Gamer!
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by vdsporty25 View Post
    Here is my 3 Ryan Zimmerman Gamers I picked up this month! Including one of his bats used in his 30 game hit streak courtesy of Andrew Lang!! Thanks for everything Andrew and I look forward to more Zimmerman transactions in the future! Also thanks goes out to Rob Chandler and Locker Room Memorabilia for the other great Zim Gamer!
    Josh - You are so welcome and glad you like the bats!

Ryan has kept all of his gloves in the past and has ordered his new 2010 Rawlings model gloves with the Gold Glove stamp! We are fairly sure that we will get some un-used 2010 model gloves of his and get him to sign and inscribe them with the Gold Glove and Web Gems Champ inscriptions!

Also, we will definitely have game model Louisville Slugger S353 bats dipped in silver to commemorate Ryan's Silver Slugger. What is so great about these bats is that they are game spec maple bats with the Silver Slugger logo (Kind of like the pink Mother's Day bats but these will be silver). These will be signed too.

Ryan picked up another post-season award yesterday for outstanding community and public service for "All Stars Helping Kids".

http://www.allstarshelpingkids.org/index.html
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500