Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: December pick ups

In June of 1995 (Father's Day to be exact), Cal Ripken Jr. during an AB @ Tiger Stadium lost control of this bat as it flung into the crowd. It was retrieved by a fan (fortunately no one was hurt) and an usher came up to him to get the bat to give back, however he was waved off since Cal decided that the fan could keep it. I acquired this bat from the son of the fan who got it (who was there at the time as well) and will have Cal sign it in a week or so and will find out if he remembers the incident:

My newest family member, the gnome my kids named ob4kin and a 2007 GU Alexander Semin stick w/handle (first ive seen with handle since his rookie season)
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Here is the Terry Glenn Super Bowl helmet. I loaded a Getty's image as well where you can see the spot on the helmet where the logo does not completely cover the hole, the double clips above the ear hole and the bit of jaw pad hanging below the helmet. I know not 100% photo match, but helps the cause. I also get a Sam Madison Dolphins helmet from the same source as the Glenn helmet and a Miguel Cabrera X-bat.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    In June of 1995 (Father's Day to be exact), Cal Ripken Jr. during an AB @ Tiger Stadium lost control of this bat as it flung into the crowd. It was retrieved by a fan (fortunately no one was hurt) and an usher came up to him to get the bat to give back, however he was waved off since Cal decided that the fan could keep it. I acquired this bat from the son of the fan who got it (who was there at the time as well) and will have Cal sign it in a week or so and will find out if he remembers the incident:

I was hoping someone got this bat who would appreciate it. I was the first viewer of the auction when it went live and had i had the money for it i would have jumped all over the BIN. Very nice bat indeed!
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just picked these two bats up... a Travis Snider LS and a Pat Borders LS from his Kansas City Royals days.

-Pam

I picked up two jerseys on NFL Auctions, Jeff Faine GU Pink Captains Patch Jersey (pictured below) and an Aaron Taylor GU Chargers Jersey. Sorry for the poor pics as these are the photos from the listing.

Just recieved this 2009 road jersey used by Chris Heisey with LOA from the BATS

I picked this up last night..I still have to research a bit. It's a Don Baylor R161 Rockies Used by Andres Galaraga. Great Use #14 on the knob ,Cracked, Pine Tar, Rack marks and cleat marks.

I wanted to share my recent pick-up and give an extra shout out to Tony for working with me and being a patient man Here is my newly acquired Juan Gonzalez glove. It came complete with autographed photos of the glove, some baseball cards of the glove being worn, and even some original slides of Juan using the glove. The glove is boldly signed. The use is tremendous and I absolutely adore my newest piece.

Quote Originally Posted by WadeInBmore View Post
    I wanted to share my recent pick-up and give an extra shout out to Tony for working with me and being a patient man Here is my newly acquired Juan Gonzalez glove. It came complete with autographed photos of the glove, some baseball cards of the glove being worn, and even some original slides of Juan using the glove. The glove is boldly signed. The use is tremendous and I absolutely adore my newest piece.
    Wade,

It's a Great Glove! Enjoy!

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~