Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question Arod game used bat

I have a game used Arod bat from about 1995.The dealer I bought it from says it was his rookie bat.Just kinda wondering the value of it? Thanks

Re: Arod game used bat

Quote Originally Posted by hadaboss View Post
    I have a game used Arod bat from about 1995.The dealer I bought it from says it was his rookie bat.Just kinda wondering the value of it? Thanks
    Add pics of the bat. What model? How much use? LOA?

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

I am not much of a computer guy,but it is a Louisville Slugger with no line underneath the 125.It has his name in block letters and Seattle Mariners in block also.A very slight #3 on knob.C271 model same as Griffey Jr.Couple good ball marks. Thanks!!

Also no LOA and it is autographed.Hope this helps.

If you are seling, I would be interested. Please let me know

Thnaks,
    Dave

Send pics to me at : skyking442@hotmail.com ; include price.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Banned

If I were you I would send it to MEARS or Vince Malta for authentication it will be worth more having a letter from one of them. Assuming they say it is good I would say you could get several grand for it. Alot of his bats are insanely priced on Ebay and they just sit there with noone buying them for months but if you put it in one of the auctions this site runs or Hunt Auctions you will get a few grand. Ebay is good to sell smaller stuff but people are bargain hunters on there and stuff ultimately does not sell for as much and on big items alot of times people bid and don't pay.

Thanks to all for the replies.I think I am going to send to Mears or some expert.I don't want to sell it,just wondering how things have skyrocketed lately.Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by hadaboss View Post
    Thanks to all for the replies.I think I am going to send to Mears or some expert.I don't want to sell it,just wondering how things have skyrocketed lately.Thanks again.
    its a really nice bad i bet. its pre contract with LVS since it has the block letters. if you ever decide to sell it send an email my way.

thanks
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.