Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Re: February Pickups!!

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    I was talking about the other one. I have no idea then because only Gerut and Cabrera wore the old style helmets for the Padres in 2009 that I can remember and Cabrera's was a double-flap before he switched to a coolflo.
    I know I will find out. I know the equipment manager so I will be asking him in the next couple days. Its really only Gwynn Jr. or more likely Paul McAnunlty...and if thats the case, it will go back.

I was thinking McAnulty since he wore 18 last when they used the old style helmets as team in 2006. There was now description on the hat or that hlmet when you bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by rmichne View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to post a few photos of my latest acquisitions.

Josh Thole 2009 Rookie Catcher's Gear including mask, helmet, chest protector, shin guards and catcher's equipment bag. (Interesting note about the shin guards is that I photo matched them to a set the Brian Schneider used during the 2008 Final Season at Shea Stadium. Note the number 23 silk screened on the bottoms. I guess even major league ball players get 'hand-me-downs' sometimes.

Josh Thole 2009 Rookie Jerseys - First Home, Road and Black Jerseys as well as Spring Training BP jersey with number 78. Also 2009 GU Black and Blue Hat.

Josh Thole GU Pinstripes complete with Inaugural Season Dirt intact.

Thanks for looking.

Ron Michne Jr
    rmichne@yahoo.com

Always looking for New York Mets items.
    Nice pickup with the catcher's gear!

I was thinking McAnulty since he wore 18 last when they used the old style helmets as team in 2006. There was now description on the hat or that hlmet when you bought it?
    Nope. Everything is pretty much just in big boxes that you dig through. No dates, descriptions or anything. I figure its P Mac or Tony Jr because he stopped engraving the year on the under side of the bill after 2006. The hat is the main thing I want to know...Im really hoping its what I wanted.

Best wishes with the hat, but do you think they would just throw a Peavy hat in a box with a bunch if other things?

Best wishes with the hat, but do you think they would just throw a Peavy hat in a box with a bunch if other things?
    Last year I didnt think they would throw an Adrian Gonzalez green helmet in with everything and I got one, so it wouldnt surprise me. they typically only hold back the jerseys and sometimes bats since they have names on them.

Just purchased these Griffey cleats and can't wait to get them in, I think they are from the 1993 season. Both are signed with PSADNA authentication and the cleats come with Griffey's LOA as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice Griffey cleats, of all things.... today I was sending messages back and forth with the seller finding out details and looking at style match pictures on this pair. After missing out on the BARRY LARKIN MIZUNO bat (if anyone here bought it shoot me an email) I was turning my attention to a Griffey item and this pair was on the watch list.

Very nice pick up!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Kevin Maas 1st Career Home Run Ball:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Just picked up some bats on the low end. I bought four from the guy and he sent me several extra which was very cool. I also have some new football jerseys but need to get pics. Here are the bats