Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Legendary Auctions Winners?

So, did anyone win an lots from Legendary Auctions? I ended up with the Oklahoma Outlaws lot... Anyone else?

Thanks.

Kyle

Re: Legendary Auctions Winners?

I bid on the Herschel Walker USFL items for a while but lost out. Did some on here win those?

I had been watching the Hershel Walker contract, i thought it might go for under 1k...that would have been awesome to have, that is great nfl/usfl history. Whoever won that got a great piece of history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I won the Clemente bat and am really excited about it.

I was following the various Miami Hurricane items, anyone bid on and win the jersey's and helmets that came with the jerseys? Clinton Portis' helmet was a standalone item. Anyone end up with any helmets?

Thanks, Tom

Go State! NC State 1981 grad

I won the Michigan Panthers jerseys, white and purple and the Panthers second year helmet with purple face mask and numbers on back. The helmet is the 4th and final style helmet that the Panthers wore in their 4 year history. I am fortunate enough to own one of each style and both of Anthony Carter's game worn helmets.
    Larry Pelliccioni

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pelliccioni View Post
    I won the Michigan Panthers jerseys, white and purple and the Panthers second year helmet with purple face mask and numbers on back. The helmet is the 4th and final style helmet that the Panthers wore in their 4 year history. I am fortunate enough to own one of each style and both of Anthony Carter's game worn helmets.
    Larry Pelliccioni
    Michigan only had a 2 year history...1983 when they won the USFL Championship game in Denver vs. Philadelphia and 1984 and then it was off to Oakland.
    LP

Ending up winning a Dolphins lot.Newman,Babb,Baumhower,Bokamper.Prices imo where at a all time low for Dolphins memorabilia.I hope to sell 3 jerseys on E Bay to pay for my Newman.The 1970 Griese helmet went for under $2000.00!Marinos for under $2000.00! I kick myself for not bidding on others thinking the prices would soar.Canes items also went for very reasonable prices.

Carlos

fernsix@aol.com

Always buying vintage Dolphins gamers.

Haven't received anything yet, but got 6 Dolphins QB Jerseys, Magahee full uniform and Wilfork Freshman Jersey. I was extremely excited about the prices!

Banned

the prices were low because legendary used to be mastro auctions and they received a ton of bad publicity from the national media as most of us know.