Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: March pick-ups

Re: March pick-ups

another Braves GU, Heres my Brian Barton GU Barves jersey with COA from the Braves. Wiki says that Barton only appeared in 1 game with the Braves, so could this possibly be the jersey he wore for that 1 game?

Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks

Nice Barton jersey

He came into a game as a pinch runner and was caught stealing. He stayed in the game to play left field, but never got an MLB at-bat in 2009.

Finally got a Kalamazoo Kings jersey.
    Just got it in the mail today. This is the picture from the auction. It didn't come with the frame shown. But it come with a game used ball and some signed Kings stuff. Now I need to figure out who wore it.

Barton was called up on June 3rd and sent down on June 4th. If he played on the 3rd (the same day he was called up), then this jersey you have was probably made up really quick and worn for that day only.

Since the Triple-A team moved to Gwinnett, they've called up players and had them play at Turner Field in the same day.

Barton played in only one game and probably would have played in two if it wasn't for a rain out. He filled the spot for an injury and then they acquired McClouth the following day sending Barton back down. I was interested in that same Barton jersey, but couldn't find any pictures of him with the Braves since he only played a few innings if that without an AB. There was a red "GU" with COA Braves jersey of his for sale which is impossible since he could of never have worn it (never was with the team on a Sunday home game) which made me question the use of the white one here.

Another Flynn and Youngblood thank you again Scotty you rock!!!!!!

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Barton played in only one game and probably would have played in two if it wasn't for a rain out. He filled the spot for an injury and then they acquired McClouth the following day sending Barton back down. I was interested in that same Barton jersey, but couldn't find any pictures of him with the Braves since he only played a few innings if that without an AB. There was a red "GU" with COA Braves jersey of his for sale which is impossible since he could of never have worn it (never was with the team on a Sunday home game) which made me question the use of the white one here.
    thanks for all the help, and i was wondering the same thing since i couldnt find any pics either, but i ended up winning it for like $45, so its not a big loss
    Looking for GU/GI items of the Fallowing:
    Oregon Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Any pics? Did the Caps draw a big crowd at show? Was Ovi in good mood, have heard he can be surly at times doing shows.
    I took part in the private signing in the back and all of them were great, nothing like getting them at practice. i have so much stuff signed, banking on the caps doing well in the playoffs
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Scored a huge haul from the Washington Capitals yesterday
    6 ovechkin sticks
    theodore stick
    4 neuvirth sticks
    varlamov glove
    neuvirth glove
    2 sets of theodores catcher and blocker sets
    already photomatched most of it including two ovechkin sticks
    Attached Images Attached Images