Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: April game used pickups...

another great knobless bat for the collection! former reds' manager dave bristol 65-68 B193 used by chico ortiz. faint #15 on knob.
    Name:  bristol.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  314.2 KB

Name:  bristol2.jpg
Views: 1033
Size:  301.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by big10champ View Post
    Thanks for all the kind words guys. It has been a really good run as of late. Looking for some help reguarding this next jersey. It is a 1997 Mike Trombley Turn Back The Clock complete uniform from Jackie Robinson Day. I believe the Twins lost to Baltimore 3-1 on April 15, 1997 wearing these jerseys. I was told that Trombley wore this jersey and pitched in the game on April 16, 1997 vs. the Angels. Wondering if anyone has any photos of the Twins wearing these or knows if they wore them for more than one game (did they wear them the entire weekend after Jackie Robinson Day?). The LOA from Twins just states they were worn during 1997 Season. I also picked up Ron Coomers game worn autographed shoes from the same game. The shoes are painted all black to look like throwback shoes. If your looking for a TBTC Twins jersey, hit me up, I just connected with a second Twins employee and have a second run of throwback gamers coming my way. Thanks again.
    This jersey was worn on July 13, 1997 at home versus Cleveland. Trombley pitched one inning.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

With many thanks from Andrew I got this photomatched Lastings Milledge ST jersey from 2009 that originally sported number 44 before being taken off and replaced with 85. It certainly isn't the most significant jersey in my collection, but it may be the neatest. The picture doesn't do the jersey any justice.

Today, I picked up a pair of game used Freddie Freeman batting gloves.

I reduced the image resolution way down so the photomatches may not show too well but they are all photomatched Varlamov pads (2 sets including his rookie set worn throughout playoffs last season) glove and blocker.
    i also picked up his pants, chest protector and capitals bag
    Attached Images Attached Images     

got a GI Neuvirth rookie capitals jersey

Once again capital im not much of a hockey collector but thats some realy cool stuff. Are the knee pads to hockey collectors on about the same level as the fielders glove for some baseball collectors? either way those are really cool.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    Once again capital im not much of a hockey collector but thats some realy cool stuff. Are the knee pads to hockey collectors on about the same level as the fielders glove for some baseball collectors? either way those are really cool.
    I would say maybe around the same level, of course the goalie glove would be more comparable. goalie equipment is just so expensive anyway before you even starting talking GU professional stuff

Hey,
    I am really interested in getting some stuff of Varlamov, if you don't mind; where do you get your GU items?

Email: info@moreauart.com

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    I reduced the image resolution way down so the photomatches may not show too well but they are all photomatched Varlamov pads (2 sets including his rookie set worn throughout playoffs last season) glove and blocker.
    i also picked up his pants, chest protector and capitals bag

Just got this jersey worn by Maurkice Pouncey in the 2008 Capital One Bowl. Pouncey was the 18th overall pick in the draft by the Steelers. Jersey shows excellent use including hit marks and repairs.