Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Old Yankee Wall

Re: Old Yankee Wall

- Here is my ode to the Stadium, not as impressive as Mattingly's, but hopefully I will add more.....I also included another view of the wall
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I did not see anything for sale like the stuff you guys have. The only thing I found was a set of chairs for $1400. Where did you guys manage to find all of these fabulous items?

Quote Originally Posted by NeonStatus View Post
    I did not see anything for sale like the stuff you guys have. The only thing I found was a set of chairs for $1400. Where did you guys manage to find all of these fabulous items?

- Most of the items that we have already sold a while ago...but you can still find some good artifacts on the Steiner site....

Quote Originally Posted by NeonStatus View Post
    A lot of it was on Steiners auctions. I picked up a couple of signs from their auctions and one from their regular website.

Mattingly85MVP

Quote Originally Posted by zooat2 View Post
    - Most of the items that we have already sold a while ago...but you can still find some good artifacts on the Steiner site....
    Zooat- where did you get the displace case for the game used base? been looking for one of those for mine
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly85MVP View Post
    Zooat- where did you get the displace case for the game used base? been looking for one of those for mine
    thanks

- This is where I got it:
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...LAID=236458963

- and btw, I ordered the bunting to cover my wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly85MVP View Post
    The bunting definitely dresses the wall up a bit...go for it, steiner auctions some off from time to time and a few have appeared on ebay as well
    I also have a row of 3 seats (numbered 1,2,3) from the original stadium, but I need to purchase some brackets for them since they aren't free standing. Have stuff that I would just pick off the stadium walls during the final season, i.e. concrete/paint chips/ foul pole paint (from the final game that has "9/21/08" that a fan wrote, which is pretty cool), game used pitching rubber from the home bullpen during the final season (would love to have Mo sign it), game used home plate from the visitors pen from 9/19/08 final series in the stadium, also have caught about 100 batting practice balls from the old and new stadium that I'm trying to figure out how to display (want to do something similar to the ball wall like in the Yankees museum but need to catch more and make more $ for that kind of project)...also tons of ticket stubs most notably my 2 unused tickets from 9-11-01 at Yankee Stadium, Game 4 & 5 2001 WS, final game at Yankee Stadium, among many other items Yankees and Yankee stadium related
    (Always interested in purchasing if anyone on here is looking to sell)
    Once I start making more $ at work, I will begin buying showcases cases/frames to display some of the stuff
    - I got the bunting today, and it makes the wall look much more pleasing!! Thanks for the idea!! much appreciated!!