Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: May Pick Ups!!!!

Jared Jeffries and Michael Finley game worn and a Brook Lopez rookie year game issued.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Just picked up a 1983-85 LVS C243 of John "T-Bone" Shelby, a member of the 83 World Series Champs and current O's 1st Base Coach at a card show in the area.

Picked up a Carlos Lee game used jersey from the 2008 season. From pictures, it appears it was worn the entire season. Also picked up his play green hat from this year.

Picked up a Joe Crede Hoosier bat. Bat has tons of use!
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Banned

Thanks to Brian for giving me info on the Miguel Cabrera C243. I saw this one on EBAY a few weeks ago but didn't want to make a quick purchase without hearing from Brian.

This bat doesn't have a bunch of game use, but I like the fact that it's a rare bat from his rookie year and not a ton of these were made (29 in '03 and 24 in '02). The tap job looked kind of odd, but found the image with the same tap job from July 27th 2003 and maybe the same model.

Won 3 vintage bats recently, and I'd like to thank you all for letting me get them so cheap. Harry Heilmann and KiKi Cuyler gamers. I know, they aren't LV, but they are pro models not available to the general public, and the match LV records for the time period exactly, even down to the color for the Cuyler. For 1/10th the price, I'll take them!

The 3rd is a gamer from Charles Deal, not a name player, but this bat dates either to his time in the Federal Lg or perhaps 1914, which is when he was a member of the Miracle Braves.

I love these vintage bats!!

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Although it is not game used. I wanted to post this item from yesterday.

Cool Re: May Pick Ups!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    After taking in a few Reds games this weekend in St. Louis, I got my Nick Masset game used glove signed. Seemed pretty surprised to see it, and even a friendly "Where did you get this?"

Waited outside the stadium for about an hour and half and struck out on finding Homer Bailey to get my Louisville Bats jersey signed. Saw just about every other Reds player, but guess the Masset glove will have to do for now.
    Does every player come out of the stadium that way? What if I'm looking for a Cards player? Any advice?

Cool Re: May Pick Ups!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    All I got where the pictures since it's an upcoming gift for me so for now this will have to do. GU, signed photomatched Lastings Milledge JR Day jersey in which he hit a walk-off single.

Any idea how much the McCutchen went for?

Don't quote me, but I want to say the McCutchen went around $450 that's the highest I saw it (or something like that), the Aki though went for over $800 which really surprised me. I know the fact that his stuff is very rare, but McCutchen is the real deal.