Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Vladimir Guererro 1st HR bat of 2010 "I dont think so!"

The seller is aware of this thread. Interested to see what he does about it.

Almost makes it that everything needs to be photomatched or videomatched to prove it's authentic!

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Bobby,

Super job! It took me a long time to prove that my Rawlings Arod bat wasn't the HR #15 it was claimed to be, due to the fact I had to track down two different game videos from 1996, but determination paid off.

Super job!

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

I've been watching this bat myself, on ebaby, and I questioned the handwriting issue as soon as I saw it. I also went back to check which bat he was using when he went deep. If I'm going to drop that kind of money, it better be what it says it is...

I'm glad there are other people out there that are honest and willing to go out of their way to warn others about fraud and misleading items. If anyone wants to sell me a real Vlad homerun bat, email me

Why would they lie about the description of the bat and then take a nice picture of the holo so that it can easily be looked up? That I don't understand. If you want to scam somebody, then shouldn't you not make it easy to be caught by posting a picture proving that you are scamming someone?

I think its safe that a good # of people wouldnt do the research to see or not. They see the MLB Hologram and would assume its what it states to be and call it a day. Had this been someone I collected and had the money I might be one to jump on it without looking into it.

I emailed the seller stating I'm interested to see what he does with his auction after the solid proof Bobby has provided. This was his response (assumed I was Bobby):

"Bobby you must hate that we get game used bats from players and then make lots of money reselling them. Are you still slaving taking luggage to the rooms and making tips, I can see how that would make you like this. We have sold over 50 bats and only one return, add it up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Thanks for helping me on the bat, I just made my site allott better for buyers."

Guess he answered my question.

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    I emailed the seller stating I'm interested to see what he does with his auction after the solid proof Bobby has provided. This was his response (assumed I was Bobby):

"Bobby you must hate that we get game used bats from players and then make lots of money reselling them. Are you still slaving taking luggage to the rooms and making tips, I can see how that would make you like this. We have sold over 50 bats and only one return, add it up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Thanks for helping me on the bat, I just made my site allott better for buyers."

Guess he answered my question.

Regards, Tony
    That seller is a real class act

That's pretty hillarious, you can tell that he's not the brightest guy on the planet and for some reason he thinks I'm a bellman

Bobby

People I have boughten 5-6 bats from this seller with no problems. Everybody can make a mistake, but till you have proof how can you say all these negative things about this seller. All my Vladimir bats have passed game used authentication (Lou Lampson, Psa and Jsa). I would not blame the seller I would blame the buyer for not doing there homework.

If you read the description the seller is saying "that the bat was used in the game where Vlad hit his 1st home run. I have boughten a couple HR bats from this seller and both have passed authentication and I have done relentless research before I bought both bats. Don't blame the seller blame the buyer. I don't want this guy to go anywhere because I love Vladimir and this seller sells great bats.
    "GO VLADIMIR WE LOVE YOU"