Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Ryan Howard Game Used Rookie Bat - corrected listing

Ryan Howard is the hottest baseball player on the planet so now is the time for me to sell his rookie, game used, uncracked, Louisville Slugger M9 bat. The bat has Ryan's customary tapped handle, showing great usage & pine tar. Ryan is up to 56 homers and will no doubt pass the record of 61 homers for non-juiced players. What will this bat be worth by the end of the year? The price is $1,000. firm, delivered. Please only serious inquiries. Thank You!

Re: Ryan Howard Game Used Rookie Bat - corrected listing

Please check my emails....I have been trying to contact you about the bat. Thanks!

Drew

I posted the below question earlier on your first listing for the Ryan Howard "rookie bat" still waiting for your response.

Begnya,

Is this the bat you purchased on ebay for $416 on 8/22/06? How do you know for sure this is his rookie bat?

Bobby

http://cgi.ebay.com/RYAN-HOWARD-GAME...QQcmdZViewItem

Hi, I was wondering if you still have your Ryan Howard bat? If you do can you please email me pictures to Mat2786@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    I posted the below question earlier on your first listing for the Ryan Howard "rookie bat" still waiting for your response.

Begnya,

Is this the bat you purchased on ebay for $416 on 8/22/06? How do you know for sure this is his rookie bat?

Bobby

That was a nice buy if it is. His sam bat just went for some big $. Anybody keep track of the bats he is using now. I know he uses sam bats in most of the highlights I've seen of him of late. Has he been using the LS M9 much this year?

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post

Begnya,

Bobby

Tom,

I'm interested in the bat, but Bobby raises an important question. I'm happy to move forward with this transaction, but I would definitely need Bobby's question to be answered first. Thanks,

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Reid-
    This is the same seller who had an entire thread dedicated to him here many months ago about a similar practice.

He purchased a road Daulton Phillies jersey on Ebay, the relisted here and noted that he obtained it from the Phillies charity auction. The thread from ebay was even posted as proof.

Reid, do you remember the thread?

FYI

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

The bat has been sold, thank you all for your interest and concerns!

Howard,

Here's the thread on the Daulton jersey.

Bobby

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...read.php?t=287

Quote Originally Posted by begnya View Post
    The bat has been sold, thank you all for your interest and concerns!
    Tom,

Congratulations on your sale! Did you see Bobby's multiple requests (and my request) to answer his question? I am sure that, as a person who wants to fairly and honestly represent and sell items on Game Used Forum, you would want to answer Bobby's question. As a Phillies and bat collector, I'd like to learn from your expertise and knowledge. Clearly, there are others who would like to, as well.

Again, congratulations on your sale. I'm glad Game Used Universe has been helpful to you in your business sales. I'm looking forward to your response to Bobby's question.

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.