Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Re: When did the Cubs sign with Steiner???

I completely understand. I should have been more clear. If you get something from a team that's one thing. What I meant was you see these people on ebay say "impeccable source" and when I question them they say mlb employee, or clubhouse guy or whatever. That could very well be, but it could also be a vauge way to be shady or make up some hogwash story to make one believe its legit. People fake all kinds of things, maybe not a lot but it still happens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatupyos View Post
    I know, me personally, I'd rather over spend on a Steiner item with a Cubs/Steiner or other team LOA than something on ebay with an "impeccable source" type deal. Whatever impeccable source means.
    Aaron,

That means the crook who is offering it hasn't had any health issues to date, wears imacculate clothes, and was showered before he offered the item. Be weary of those "squeakers".

For me the Cubs signing with Steiner is both good and bad. The prices are going to be higher, but it is a lot easier to find exactly what you are looking for (ex. Jackie Robinson Jerseys) and most of the items have MLB authentication so you can look up the items which makes them a lot easier to photomatch.

That sucks for Cub fans! $1000 for a Soriano gu bat!

I see Soriano bats listed at $350 not $1,000.

For all the complaints about steiners cubs prices i just got a soriano gu mlb auth bat for $150!

http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/con...01010550510112

Hey who knew?!

very nice pick up yankees506, I used to be a big Soriano fan but the photo of him flipping the bird kind of made me look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    For all the complaints about steiners cubs prices i just got a soriano gu mlb auth bat for $150!

http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/con...01010550510112

Hey who knew?!
    - That had to be a mistake in pricing. I've been lucky enough to get a few pieces on their website that were obviously mispriced!

- CONGRATS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooat2 View Post
    - That had to be a mistake in pricing. I've been lucky enough to get a few pieces on their website that were obviously mispriced!

- CONGRATS!
    The bat he bought was broken in two pieces the price was probably accurate Steiner tries to get rid of bats they designate as "broken in two" because they are much less desirable than an uncracked or even a cracked bat in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    The bat he bought was broken in two pieces the price was probably accurate Steiner tries to get rid of bats they designate as "broken in two" because they are much less desirable than an uncracked or even a cracked bat in one piece.

- Good point!. Although, some prices have definitely been inaccurate in terms of "Steiner Pricing"