Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: June pick-ups

Re: June pick-ups

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Sweet! Whered you pick something like that up?
    Ron over at California Sports Investment.

These are my favorites though, just got these not to long ago.
    3 pairs of Gerald Wallace game worn shoes, Wallace is hands down my favorite player in the NBA & I've had NO luck getting any of his shoes up until now.

Just picked up this super rare Doug Mientkiewicz GU 2005 Mets catching/skull hlemet.

Thanks so much TNT Toys! I am getting one step closer to having a GU piece from everyone on the 2004 Red Sox WS roster!!!

Need to find out if anyone has found a pic of Doug M. wearing a skull helmet....cant find one yet.

Also snagged a Curtis Leskanic GU cap to add (see pic of him below)...can't wait to fill my list!

Jeremy
    macleodjeremy@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Michael Cuddyer MLB Authenticated 2009 LVS. I believe he hit his 25th HR of the season with this bat. Waiting for screenshots to confirm.

Man oh Man, do I have a post for this thread today. Working on Pics for the Webshots but I added in the last 3 days:

2007 Long Island Ducks Black #22 Atlantic League Rawlings jersey, heavyweight really well made for a true low end minors team.

Thanks to Joe who posts as eisenreich8 I was able to obtain a truly sweet Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs #5 NNOB Home white. (Phillies AAA team) Awesome font, really cool patch on the shoulder showing a pig batting in full uniform.

A team issued with MeiGray paperwork #79 Blue NY Giants jersey of Bernard Holsey. The jersey si customized to team specs and I love the sewn in fabric in the chest piece. Truly amazing the difference between authentics and GI.

Lastly, I am very happy to say I just received Sami Salo's White Team Finland 2010 Olympics jersey from their game against Belarus. He player over 30 minutes, it has stick marks, board burns and small unrepaired holes. Smells like a month old hockey bag an is a size 62! but I won if with NHLPA paperwork for less than half what the Blue set went for.

Hoping to pick up something fun at the Philles/Pads game this weekend with the wife.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Just picked up this Andy Carey NY Yankees era bat tonight. Carey is another former player from my hometown so I was happy to pick up this hard to find bat to add to my collection. Not to hot on the inscription but sometimes you can't be to choosey.

Carey's claim to fame is he was the 3rd baseman on a couple of Yankees WS championship teams in the 50's and was also part of Don Larsen's perfect game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Just picked up this Andy Carey NY Yankees era bat tonight. Carey is another former player from my hometown so I was happy to pick up this hard to find bat to add to my collection. Not to hot on the inscription but sometimes you can't be to choosey.

Carey's claim to fame is he was the 3rd baseman on a couple of Yankees WS championship teams in the 50's and was also part of Don Larsen's perfect game.
    Sweet bat, how were you able to find it?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Sweet bat, how were you able to find it?

Bill
    It was listed on eBay.

I thought that name looked familiar. Congrats, i was hoping it wouldnt get bid on so i could go in at 200.

Quote Originally Posted by jwall23 View Post
    Just added my first Smoak bat to my small but growing collection. Like others mentioned, I wasn't into the pink bats until this year. I knew I was locked in when I saw a Smoak in there. Plus, the money goes to an awesome cause.

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=122570304
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Big thank you to former forum member Bob Koppell for helping me obtain this 2009 Jayson Werth Game used jersey. This will be the center piece for my Werth collection. Thanks again Bob - very sorry to hear you were banned - hope it all works out.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Some Great Pickups this month left me very Happy and very Broke!

NBA: Pierce, Rondo and Allen with great Paperwork from a Fellow GUU member.

NFL: Adrien Peterson and Darren McFadden.