Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1985-86 Michael Jordan Game Worn Sneakers?

Quote Originally Posted by ndestrucktable View Post
    Your autograph on that shoe box is no good. The autograph on the sneakers is a nice legit example though.
    Signature on the box and on sneakers are legit in my opinion.

I disagree, but thanks for the response!

-Tony

Very nice sig on that shoe, to bad it wasn't a pair. The shoe itself is a legit gamer.

IMO the box sig is also legit. Just a rush job, but the "t" in to is def Mike and The "m's" also.

Here is my pair of AJ I's signed in 1993 when he made his Upper Deck contract. Notice the lower back ankle heights. They are more of a mid-cut then the released pairs.

[quote=mb23;207520]Very nice sig on that shoe, to bad it wasn't a pair. The shoe itself is a legit gamer.

IMO the box sig is also legit. Just a rush job, but the "t" in to is def Mike and The "m's" also.

Here is my pair of AJ I's signed in 1993 when he made his Upper Deck contract. Notice the lower back ankle heights. They are more of a mid-cut then the released pairs.

Those are nice, I still say the MJ box is no good. The H isn't right, there are other issues with it imo. If you are happy with it that is all that matters, I personally wouldn't buy it for anthing.