Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Washington and New York visits

I have a cousin going to games at the Nationals Park, and also at Citi Field and Yankee stadium the last week of the season in September. (He usually does a baseball trip with a friend every other year).

I know that the Yankees are with Steiner; do the Mets and Nationals have anything game-used available in their stadium stores, or anything of interest?

Many thanks.

Re: Washington and New York visits

Quote Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
    I have a cousin going to games at the Nationals Park, and also at Citi Field and Yankee stadium the last week of the season in September. (He usually does a baseball trip with a friend every other year).

I know that the Yankees are with Steiner; do the Mets and Nationals have anything game-used available in their stadium stores, or anything of interest?

Many thanks.
    The Nationals have a Team Store at the centerfield gates that has a couple game used bats, lineup cards and game used balls. From time to time, they have game used jerseys like the Jackie Robinson Day jerseys which were selling from $299 and up and are all sold out now.

There is also a kiosk inside the stadium in right-centerfield run by the Washington Nationals Dream Foundation and they auction every Saturday night game a couple of premium game used items and premium autographed items. Last Saturday an un-used autographed Stephen Strasburg baseball sold for $1,100 and the winning bidder was named as "SUE BORAS". No joke!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Many thanks.
    Here is the 411. I went to Nats Park in July, the Store Andrew mentions sells little of value if you want bats, jerseys they had only an Anderson Hernadez jersey for a crazy price. No Zimmerman, Pudge, Stratsburg or Dunn stuff. The Yanks have a store where they sell stuff but it is very pricey. They had a Mariano glove for 20 grand earlier this year. The Mets sell gu stuff in a hallway across from the concession stand on the field level and also i believe in the main gift shop. Again prices are high.

Many thanks.
    The Mets have many game used items for sale at the stadium. They have a stand set up between home and first on the interior of the stadium. They have racks of jerseys, a basket of helmets, and many other items...caps, pants, belts, catchers' equipment, etc.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com