Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: "rchillcpa"

"rchillcpa"

Does anyone here know or is MLB bidder "rchillcpa"? There's a question I have for the bidder, thanks.

Re: "rchillcpa"

No clue, but I'd love to know who puckfan is. He has an item I want bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    No clue, but I'd love to know who puckfan is. He has an item I want bad.

I have always thought "puckfan" was mlb's version of shill bidding, I have been outbid in too many BASEBALL items by this HOCKEY fan man that really grinds my gears.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    I have always thought "puckfan" was mlb's version of shill bidding, I have been outbid in too many BASEBALL items by this HOCKEY fan man that really grinds my gears.
    I don't even bid anymore, if he's high bidder.

Sort of irrelevant, but there is at least one bidder that is a current MLB player and someone here on the forum knows who I'm talking about as they have been in a "bidding war" with them over one of their pink bats. The name of the player slips my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Sort of irrelevant, but there is at least one bidder that is a current MLB player and someone here on the forum knows who I'm talking about as they have been in a "bidding war" with them over one of their pink bats. The name of the player slips my mind.
    Thats pretty cool, wonder who it was. I often wondered if players ever check this site out to see what we have.

It was Chris Davis and he outbid me on the pink bat. It was one of those bats that says going to bat for and had his mothers name on it. I think the name was CDAVIS19 or something like that
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    It was Chris Davis and he outbid me on the pink bat. It was one of those bats that says going to bat for and had his mothers name on it. I think the name was CDAVIS19 or something like that
    How did you know it was him again?

I emailed enough times asking MLB who the winning bidder was. They wouldn't release it the first 10 times but the eventually just gave me a name. I thought it was him, because I can't imagine anyone else paying that kind of money for a Chris Davis bat.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

how much did he pay for that bat?