Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: S.F. Giants Game Used - 12 day sale

Would someone mind forwarding the email from the day the batting helmets were available? I didn't get on the list until the next day with the nameplates. I'm sure everything is spoken for, just wanted to see the asking prices on those.

Thanks,
    Ron
    bballdrafter@yahoo.com

Me 2 If possible.I just Started getting On The List A few Days Ago And would love To see some Helmet Prices And who was Available.

Thanks In Advance.

Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

I sent an email yesterday but still no reply with addition to the list. Anybody else having trouble?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Me 2 If possible.I just Started getting On The List A few Days Ago And would love To see some Helmet Prices And who was Available.

Thanks In Advance.

Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

<B><U>Left Flap Helmets

Banned

Left Flap Helmets
    · $1000 helmet. Posey.
    · $500 helmets. Bumgarner. Cain. Wilson.
    · $250 helmets. Sandoval. FSanchez. Torres.
    · $150 helmets. Burrell. Romo. Rowand.
    · $75 helmets. Bautista. Burriss. Cova. DeRosa. Downs. Ford. Guillen. Guzman. Joaquin. Matos. Mota. Pena. Ray. Rohlinger. Turpen. Velez. Wellemeyer. Whiteside.

Right Flap Helmets
    · $500 helmet. Lincecum.
    · $250 helmets. Huff. JSanchez. Sandoval. Torres
    · $150 helmets. Affeldt. Fontenot. Ishikawa. Schierholtz. Zito.
    · $75 helmets. Bowker. Burriss. Crawford. Ford. Gillaspie. Hinshaw. Kieschnick. Lopez. Martinez. Runzler. Velez.

Each helmet had been tagged with a MLB authentication hologram. Click on http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/ and input “FJ 286028” for an example of the authenticated Bumgarner batting helmet.

Shipping and handling is $10 per order.

Special note: To place an order for a piece of Giants memorabilia, reply to this email with your product selection AND a phone number where you can be reached You will get a call shortly after to complete order and shipping information.

Happy Holidays.
    San Francisco Giants
    Game Used & Player Autographed Memorabilia
    24 Willie Mays Plaza
    San Francisco, CA. 94107
    * Please note – ALL Sales are final – NO returns or exchanges on Memorabilia. Limited to stock on hand and we guarantee no item to be in stock.*

Banned

As I mentioned above, we have had an over-whelming response to all the emails, especially yesterday 2010 Giants home jerseys. Because of this over-whelming response, we are going to push back the last two emails (2010 Giants road jerseys and 2010 Giants alternate jerseys) to Monday 12/20 and Tuesday 12/21, respectively. The intentions aren’t to keep postponing the sales of these items….but rather fulfill the immediate requests for the items being emailed.

I have yet to get back to a number of people regarding the 2010 Giants home jerseys…and I believe it’s best to take care of those requests first, before moving onto the next item. This way, there aren’t pending requests for multiple jerseys and the customer knows exactly what they are getting before moving onto the next item.

Many of you are awaiting calls back from me regarding the 2010 Giants home jerseys. I do promise to get back to all of you regarding any requests you have and should have all feedback to you guys by the end of the day.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
    San Francisco Giants
    Game Used & Player Autographed Memorabilia
    24 Willie Mays Plaza
    San Francisco, CA. 94107

Gigantes Jerseys
    · $1,000 jerseys. Lincecum. Posey.
    · $500 jerseys. Bumgarner. Cain. Huff. Renteria. Ross. Sandoval. Torres. Wilson.
    · $250 jerseys. Bochy. Burrell. FSanchez. JSanchez. Zito.
    · $100 jerseys. Affeldt. Burriss. Casilla. Decker. DeRosa. Dunston. Flannery. Fontenot. Ford. Gardner. Hayes. Ishikawa. Kelly. Lopez. Meulens. Mota. Ramirez. Ray. Righetti. Rohlinger. Romo. Rowand. Runzler. Schierholtz. Whiteside. Wotus.

2010 Regular Season “Team Issued” Home Jerseys (see attached picture of 001.jpg)
    · $600 jerseys. FSanchez. Sandoval. Torres.
    · $300 jerseys. Bautista. Flannery. Fontenot. Guillen. Joaquin. Lopez. Ramirez. Wellemeyer.
    · Click on http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/ and input “FJ 286274” for an example of the authenticated Sandoval home jersey.

2010 Regular Season “Team Issued” Home Jerseys with World Series patch(see attached picture of 002.jpg)
    · $2,000 jerseys. Lincecum. Posey.
    · $1,000 jerseys. Huff. JSanchez. Ross. Torres. Uribe. Wilson.
    · $500 jerseys. Affeldt. Burriss. DeRosa. Flannery. Fontenot. Ford. Guillen. Hayes. Ishikawa. Lopez. Meulens. Mota. Ramirez. Righetti. Rohlinger. Romo. Rowand. Schierholtz. Uematsu. Velez. Whiteside. Zito
    · Click on http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/ and input “FJ 286287” for an example of the authenticated DeRosa home jersey.

2010 Regular Season “Game Used” Home Jerseys with World Series patch. (see attached picture of 002.jpg)
    · $2,000 jerseys. Bumgarner. Cain. Sandoval.
    · $1,000 jerseys. Zito.
    · $750 jerseys. Burriss. Casilla. DeRosa. Ford. Guillen. Hayes. Kelly. Lopez. Ray. Rohlinger. Velez. Wotus.
    · Click on http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/ and input “FJ 286304” for an example of the authenticated Zito home jersey. These jerseys have been authenticated for use October 2+.

2010 Regular Season “Game Used” Home Jerseys with World Series patch. Used in the World Series(see attached picture of 002.jpg)
    · $5,000 jerseys. Lincecum.
    · $2,000 jerseys. Cain. Huff. FSanchez. Renteria. Ross. Wilson.
    · $1,000 jerseys. Bochy. Burrell. Rowand. JSanchez.
    · $750 jerseys. Flannery. Ishikawa. Meulens. Mota. Ramirez. Righetti. Romo. Schierholtz. Whiteside. Wotus.
    · Click on http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/ and input “FJ 286340” for an example of the authenticated Renteria home jersey. These jerseys have been authenticated for use in the World Series, games 1 and 2.

Thank you kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by lehmsbobby View Post
    email me
    A little disapointed here, instead of giving information on the listed items from the Giants lehmsbobby was telling people to email him. I emailed him telling him I was interested in the Rowand helmet. I told him it would be my holey grail as im a big rowand fan.

He said he would get it shipped to him even though I said I could paypal him on the spot and just get it sent to me to save on shipping. I get a responce saying he has recieved the helmet. I figured since he offered to order it for me without giving out the list he was doing me a favor?

I asked him since the helmet was 150 how much I owed him for shipping fees. He told me basically he needed 215 for the helmet because he also needs profit for himself and if he wanted he could make more off it on ebay. Just a little ahamed to say a member on here took advantage of the giants "secret email" and also advantage of atleast one of us.

settle down. I did not realize what you were asking me first. I will ship it out to you at the cost I pay when I get back.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

your first email did say you would give me a few extra bucks. I did not have time to respond to your last email because I had been on a travel day all yesterday with delays and what not. With that being said I did actually think that because the helmet was 150 with 10 bucks shipping, and 13 bucks tax or so that with my shipping to you would bring it to around 200.

After looking through our emails I see that I truly acted like an A**hole and would like to apologize. I definitely do not want anyone on the board to believe that I attempt to take advantage of others. This was a mistake and I am sorry it came to this. Danny I will send you the helmet once I get back to SF.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com