Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Show ur Redskins items

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    Any Brunell jerseys there, Andrew?
    They actually had 1 Brunell 2006 with custom sleeves. The jersey was clean. It is possible that he never played in the game the jersey was from. It was tagged game used.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Monte Coleman and Joe Jacoby gamers
    Darrell Green and LaVar Arrington practice
    Art Monk, Dave Butz, Brian Mitchell, Marco Coleman cleats
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice photo of the equipment room, is that at the Virgina practice facility, or at the stadium in Landover?

I live nearby in Annapolis, and travel to Hyattsville for a client of mine that I freelance for. Though not a fan, I do collect former Penn State players such as Lavar Arrington, or one time/current Steelers like Randle-El, Willie Parker or Ryan Clark. If this is at there complex, how do you get access to a tour? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Nice photo of the equipment room, is that at the Virgina practice facility, or at the stadium in Landover?

I live nearby in Annapolis, and travel to Hyattsville for a client of mine that I freelance for. Though not a fan, I do collect former Penn State players such as Lavar Arrington, or one time/current Steelers like Randle-El, Willie Parker or Ryan Clark. If this is at there complex, how do you get access to a tour? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    They definitely had some Randle-El jerseys there but no Arrington jerseys. This wasn't really a tour as it was more so a pre-arranged meeting in the equipment room. I kind of got in through the back door of sorts through connections and the room is in FedEx Field down the hall from the locker room.

I had assumed that JO had an exclusive on all the jerseys but I had asked DeAngelo if he had any jerseys I could buy and he checked around and the equipment manager put me in touch with someone who had another person call me and it has been great getting in through the team.

I kept flipping through the racks as the star players were all sorted by year then alphabetical order. In all of my years of dealing with game used, this is definitely up there as one of the coolest game used experiences with getting to do the same at Steiner Headquarters and being inside the Yankees cage! Just so much history in one place.

Here's another photo. You can see a Jason Campbell jersey on the rack from 2008.

Name:  deangelo_hall_jersey2.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  246.1 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Heres what i currently have, some are for sale
    kevinjessee@hotmail.com

couple more
    kevinjessee@hotmail.com

@ allstarsplus,

Well, regardless of how you got the great insider hookup, thank you for sharing the picts and information. I appreciate it!

My favorite Gator Chris Doering played for the 'Skins. I added this to my collection even though the colors are dangerously similar to FSU. If anyone knows of a Danny Wuerffel jersey from the Skins or any other team, please let me know. bcouture@cfl.rr.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    @ allstarsplus,

Well, regardless of how you got the great insider hookup, thank you for sharing the picts and information. I appreciate it!
    i have some randle els if interested contact me
    kevinjessee@hotmail.com

Andrew, did you happen to notice any jerseys w/ Wilson on the nameplate? Looking for a 2004 Mark Wilson #62 jersey. Let me know. Thanks, Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I just got a tour of the locker rooms and equipment rooms and I saw a few Tom Tupa jerseys on the vintage rack if you collect them. The vintage rack was 2002-2007 and there were also a bunch of cool 2006 jerseys from an on field presentation of retired stars like Larry Brown, Joe Jacoby, Billy Kilmer, Doug Williams and others. My favorite was the old 2002/2003 Throwback spear jerseys.

Here is the picture of the DeAngelo Hall jersey they cut off of him. You will see racks of jerseys from 2008 to this past season in the photo.

On the day I was there they let me purchase several jerseys so I have added a few pieces to my collection.

Attachment 47448